8) Always pt.2

I don't edit. 🥴

.East.

It's been a week of no Lynn. Ion even like to party or that nigga Odell but I still go out with him in the hopes of seeing Lynn. Mehgan says she's good and I'm forced to believe her. Recently my childhood bestfriend moved back in town and I've been fucking with her.

It's been a week of drunk nights, high days, still fucking random bitches and slanging product. I hung out with X, a couple of niggas went missing and now the smell of bleach is burning my nose.

"Aye man we gotta hire some young niggas to clean up after us when we done." X says pouring the bleach everywhere for what feels like the hundredth time.

"Ion know about all that. That's when it gets messy. Niggas accidentally for get to do shit or record shit and ion have time for it. We done killed enough niggas."

We finish scrubbing everything and head outside before we pass out from the chemicals.

"I hear you. You good bruh. Last time you killed this many people was when ya pops died."

I rub my face and lean against his car. "It ain't that deep."

"Yea aight."

He gets in his car and rolls the window down

He gets in his car and rolls the window down. "You know you can talk to a nigga right?"

"Yea I hear you bruh." I say pushing myself off of his car.

"You need to get over her bro and fast." X says rolling up his window and driving off.
///////////////////////
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"You gonna answer that?" She mumbles burrowing deeper into my chest

I reach for my phone and see that it's Lynn "Nah. Ain't nobody important." X was right I do need to move on.

"What time is it?" Daija says getting up and opening the curtains to a dark sky.

"About to be 11." I get up stretching and popping my back. "You still tryna go out tonight?"

"Yea. All these shifts they have me working at the hospital has me really stressed out." I walk up behind her resting my head on her shoulder and wraps my arms around her. "I mean are you not tired of going out. I feel like that's all you do lately."

"Nah. Ma if you wanna go we can go. Ain't no issue."

She turns around wrapping her arms round my neck. "I don't wanna complicate this. You know I'm not tryna date right now. I'm focused on my career and I don't need any distractions."

"Fasho. I'm just here to give you good dick." I grip her ass and pull her into me.

"Yea and speaking of that." She smirks.

"I'm already knowing Dai." I say laughing. Off that Dussé  she a fool. "Go get dressed before you start something."

////////////////////////
*hours later*