22) Mountains.

I feel like I've been pregnant for forever. I wake up eat piss eat and piss again. Everything's starting to get on my nerves and East has been out of the house more than usual.

"Girl I'm sure he's fine." Mehg says sitting across from me in my chair.

"I mean what if it's cause I've put on so much weight or maybe he doesn't want the baby anymore?"

"Girl." She says rolling her eyes. "You know that man loves you."

"Yea I guess." I sigh and finish sweeping up the rest of the hair on the floor.

"But I need you to explain this hair cut ma'am." She says waking over to me and rubbing my head. "I tried to not say anything but girl." She laughs.

"I know i know. East doesn't know anything about it. I hope he doesn't flip out." I look at myself in the mirror thinking about how I woke up in the middle of the night and cut my hair with scissors.

"I just would like to say." She circles around me with he hand on her chin. "Yo head big as fuck." She doubled over laughing causing me to roll my eyes.

"Okay okay but does it look okay? East and I are going out later and I don't want to look like trash."

She rolls her eyes. "Girl you look fine. Just put some oil in it. Slick it down and call it a day."

I sit down in my chair and take a deep breath. "Thank you. For being there for me. Like you're an amazing friend and I never wanna lose you Mehg." I say feeling tears running down my face.

"Aw baby." She says wiping my face. "Lynn. You know im your bitch. I ain't going nowhere. We been down since college and it's gonna stay like that. One day our bad ass kids will be besties too." She says laughing and crying too.

"Aye my kids ain't gonna be bad." I say shaking my head.

"Aye where my girl at?" I hear following my front door slamming.

"Dell I know you didn't just walk up in my house?" I say struggling to get out of my chair and wiping my face.

"Yo pregnant ass needs to lock your door." He comes around the corner and looks at us.