11) Wait

Sup 🥴

.East.

The nerve of this nigga. It took everything in me not to go to my car and light that bitch up.

"You good ma?" I ask rubbing her leg as I start the car.

"Yea. I'm just over it." She rolls her eyes and leans against the window.

"Aye y'all good?" Odell says leaning down to look into the car.

"Yea. Y'all?" I ask.

"Yea we good. Mehgan still mad as hell but I'm not letting her out the car. I don't need nobody calling the cops. She's done enough for the night." He shakes his head laughing.

"She a real ass friend." I say shrugging.

"That's fasho. Lynn everything's gonna be okay. Don't even trip over that nigga Ight." He says.

"Thanks O. Make sure my friend gets home safely please." She says with a small smile.

"Yes ma'am." He salutes her and then walks away. I let the window up and rest my hand on her thigh.

"You going home with me?"

"Please." She says sounding tired.
////////////////////

We finally make it back to my place and she immediately goes to my fridge and pulls out a bottle.

"Ima get you something to change into." I say heading to my room.

"It's okay. Just drink with me please." She says handing me the bottle.

"Even though I don't like you drinking." I say shaking my head. I open the bottle and give it to her.

She laughs. "I think I deserve this sir." She takes a shot. More like 2. Then hands the bottle to me. "What we finna do?"

"Whatever you wanna do ma. It's your night." I drink some of the bottle and hand it back.

"You have Disney plus?" She asks with a huge smile on her face causing me to laugh cause I already know she finna be on some childish ass shit.

"Yes Lynn."

"Let's watch the Lion King." A nigga really not tryna watch that but I know she just needs something to distract her right now.

"I guess." I shake my head and grab her hand leading her upstairs to my bedroom. I grab the remote and turn on the movie. "I be back. Make yourself comfortable."

She gets on my bed and continues to sip from the bottle. This girl finna be fucked up. I go into the restroom and change into some basketball shorts.

"Hurry up you're missing the movieeeee." I open the door and lean against the frame and instantly laugh at her sitting crisscrossed in one of my shirts.

"Damn you gonna drink the whole bottle by yourself?" I lay down next to her and grab the bottle chugging it.

"Shut up. I waited to push play." She smiles and uncrosses her legs crawling from the foot of the bed to where I am. "I'll take that." She takes the bottle back and I push play on the remote.

"Lynn you wanna talk about it?" I can feel the liquor starting to hit a nigga.

"Maybeeeee tomorrow. Cause fuck that nigga." She says flicking off the air then taking another drink.

I grab a blunt from the top drawer and spark it taking a large hit. "Bet." I say laughing and blowing the smoke out.

"It's the circleeeee. The circlleee of LIIIIIFE." She slurs into the remote using it as a mic.