𝐕.𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

𝖘𝖍𝖊

And this is how a couple of days went, with her going to Arbed every day, doing what Dean Brunhile told her, reading stories to the boys and going back home around 7pm.
But there were some things which others didn't notice. In her second day, she put pepper in Dean Brunhile's tea, making her cough like a goat.
In her third day, she took the drawings boys made and drew them all moustaches or hiding them all over the school. Each day here, she did an evil deed. But nobody seemed to notice. Dean Brunhile even thought she got better. Almost all the boys got along with her, being excited to hear stories and talk with her. The feeling wasn't mutual.

This day was a beautiful day, with cold wind and sunny sky. She was outside, reading alone, while others were looking at her again. Did those boys never see girls before? "can i touch your hair?" a boy asked her. So she did what she thought was the right thing. Took a pair of scissors and cut a strand of hair, giving it to the boy. Then others wanted her hair too. So she kept cutting parts of it, until it looked chopped with like with an axe. But that was the good thing to do, right?
Then the girl noticed two pairs of eyes looking at her. She saw those two boys before, but barely. They weren't like the others. They looked evil. "do you want some too?" she asked them in a tired, done voice. The boy with black hair raised an eyebrow, very uninterested. "do i look like i do?" the boy with black hair asked her. "no" she let the hair strand on the grass. She wanted to go home. She got tired of all this boys, that were all the same, trying to be perfect. Her family was mad. Obsessed. Everything that happened to her was because of them. She wanted Jacob back. It was a snake, but at least it was much intelectual than many others.

She waited until after dinner then sneaked out of the school, to the rose bushes. She started to rip off the roses' petals, slowly, like she was enjoying their pain. Those were Dean's favourite. Such a great feeling filled her body.
From the roses, she saw a little creature. Like a snake, or snail. The scim got attached to her hand, around her wrist. And she thought it was cute, trying to pet the little scim with her finger. "what are you doing?" a voice was heard. For a moment she got scared, then turned to the person. It was the boy with ice-blue eyes. Her hand started bleeding. Red, hot blood stained her dress. "are you just going to watch as it devours you?" he asked. "i like it" she smiled at the scim. A weird smile. Then the boy with blue eyes saw the roses, all ripped and destroyed.
"you did this?" he asked the girl. Now she knew the boy was evil too, and even if he told Dean Brunhile, at least she'll stop coming to Arbed. "yes"

The scim continued sucking her blood. "is it yours? Can i keep it?" she asked smiling weird again. The boy with blue eyes looked at her with a weird face, like disgust. "no" then his scim left her hand and hid under his clothes again.

When she got home, her mother started screaming in fear. What happened to her kid? Her father was dissapointed and Leon looked angry. She just walked slowly to her room, trew the dress away, changed in pijamas and went to sleep.

But she didn't notice a specific boy at Arbed. A ginger boy, tanned and with no freckles on his skin, watched her frenetically. He was William, an year older than her, who fell in love at the first sight. He listened to all of her stories, looking at her lost in his own mind, instead of actually listening. Those plain purple eyes stole his heart, and weren't ready to give it back anytime soon

 Those plain purple eyes stole his heart, and weren't ready to give it back anytime soon