AU.Part four

When Japeth came back,Arice was in the bathroom, throwing up. She could barely eat and had nothing to throw up anymore. She felt awful,her whole body in pain,her head spinning and she could barely hear her surroundings.
"Arice? ..Arice!" He walked in fastly,scared. Japeth kneeled down next to her.
"Whats wrong..?"
"Japeth..?"
"Yes,its me. Whats wrong?? What happened??"
"Dont know.." she placed her head on his shoulder. "Im so tired...and dizzy..it hurts.."
He hugged her tightly,scared. He had no idea why she felt like this. He had no idea why he felt like this. But Japeth didnt care anymore. He just wanted Arice to feel better.
"Maybe you shouldnt have a kid.."
"No..let me be"
He kept her in his arms.
"Did you take your medicine?"
"Yeah.."
"All of it? Like the doctor said?"
"Yes,Japeth"
He sighed. Japeth got up with her in his arms then walked inside the chamber and placed Arice on the bed. He checked her temperature and tucked her in.
"Do you feel better?"
"A bit.."
Scims crawled around her,sleeping next to Arice. Japeth looked at the pills on the nightstand. He took the bottle and opened it,confused. He poured some in his palm. They didnt look right. Japeth remembered them being golden,those were dusty red.
"Who gave you these?"
"Aric..didnt you give him them?"
"Yeah..i did..ill be back"
He got up and left. Japeth walked to Aric's room and slammed the door open. Aric was shirtless,doing push-ups.
"What have you done??" Japeth walked in angrily.
"You could have knocked"
"WHAT ARE THOSE?" He threw the pills in Aric's face and the scattered around the room.
"Pills"
"WHAT PILLS?"
"The ones you gave me"
"No,they re not! Stop lying! Why did you switch them??"
Aric shrugged.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"
"Calm down,Japeth. Maybe i took the wrong ones. Or maybe you gave me the wrong ones"
"I didnt! Are you trying to kill her?? I told you to stop! How immature can you be??"
Aric knew he fucked up. Japeth has never been so angry at him.
"Why do you care so much? What's so special about her?? Why dont you just tell me??"
"I told you! I just do..she had nobody,i had nobody,she helped me! I cant just throw her away!"
"Why not??"
Japeth didnt answer.
"I cant,alright?"
"Just tell me why. Do you want a kid that bad?? Dont you love me anymore? Just say it"
"I dont know,aric. I cant. I couldnt let her die back then, i cant let go"
Silence.
"Please understand. She s in pain. If you dont like her,just leave her alone. Stop harming her"
Aric watched him disappointed.
"Please.."
"Fine"
Japeth walked to aric and hugged him.
"Im sorry...you must feel left out..i didnt mean to.."
"Yeah,im totally fine with a love triangle"
"Its not.."
"Then what is it,japeth?"
"Please give her a chance...she s awesome. Maybe you'll love her aswell"
"Bullshit"
"At least leave her alone"
"Fine"

That night japeth slept with Aric. They missed each other's warmth a lot. For the first time in a while, Japeth felt like he was the one being protected,not the one protecting.