AU.Part ten

Aric woke up before her. He looked around and tried to understand what had happened. He had let himself get hypnothised by this girl again. But this time he accepted it. He didnt complain at all. The fact that he felt that warmth again was more than enought for Aric.
He left the room, going to Japeth. In his chamber,Japeth had left already. Aric stood there the whole day,contemplating. He was thinking. Questioning himself.
Japeth returned early in the evening. He walked in,closing the door slowly. At his sigh,Aric got up and hugged him. He kissed Japeth's face and held him in his arms.
"Woah,what's up with you?" Japeth asked confused
"Just greeting you. Why?"
"Its...unusual" Japeth hugged back "but its nice" he said.
Aric just smiled. He felt better. He felt...high. And he had an idea why. He just enjoyed the mood without complaining.
Japeth changed his clothes. He layed on the bed
"How was your day"
"Boring" Aric said
"I wonder how Arice feels. She seems to have gotten better"
"Lets go see her"
"Huh?"
"Come on"
Japeth was confused because of Aric's acting. But he agreed. They walked to Arice's room and opened the door slowly. She was sleeping.
They walked in slowly. Japeth sat on the bed,next to her, caressing her hair.
"Dear,wake up"
She whined and rubbed her eyes then stretched.
"Morniing"
Japeth smiled. Arice hugged him.
"Come here" he told aric. Aric hugged them both and pulled them on the bed, all three laying on the comfortable sheets. They were giggling. Japeth looked with love at Aric. And he looked back the same way.
"Am i intrerupting something?" She asked
"No" Japeth smiled and kissed her cheek. Aric kissed her cheek aswell.
"Since when are you two getting along so well?" Japeth looked at them confused
"No idea" they both said.
Japeth layed down,his head on her stomach. Aric layed his head against her chest. Both of them found comfort in Arice,in her weak,ugly body.
They stood like that for a while. Nobody said anything. Nobody moved. The two boys fell asleep. Arice just layed there,not moving,caressing their hair. It was quiet. And dark. Arice listened to their breaths,not moving.
When they woke up,she was still there,sitting on the bed and reading. Both boys were sleeping hugging her,their heads on her stomach. While japeth wished them good morning,kissed them,got up,pulled the courtains and all,Aric fell into deep thoughts. He looked at Arice and placed his palm on her stomach. She looked at him and didnt say anything. They understood each other through gazes. He felt sorry. He felt awful. He was apologising with his eyes. She understood. She forgave him.
"Are you hungry?" Japeth asked
"Mhm"
"Starved"
"Lets go" he told aric "I have some bussines with the soliders. Maybe you wanna help"
Aric agreed hapily,wanting to kick some ass. They left together, telling s maid to go bring Arice breakfast. She cleaned around the room,opened the window and changed her clothes. After eating she decided to take another test. She walked inside the bathroom and took a pregnancy test then took a shower while it processed. She stood there,in the bathtub filled with warm water, her hair tied in a bun.
Arice was thinking. She felt so much better...but Japeth still thought she's pregnant. She had to get pregnant again. But it felt so...exhausting...being pregnant. It drained her of magic and energy. Something inside of her didnt want to feel all that again. But she couldnt tell Japeth that. She couldnt disappoint him. She wasnt beautiful,she wasnt rich,she wasnt talented. The only thing she could do was make babies. That was all she felt she was good for. Arice sighed and got up. She dried her body and put a big tshirt on. Arice took the test,not expecting a lot. Her eyes widened.

After an hour or so,only Aric returned. He walked in and threw his coat on an armchair. When Arice saw him she got up quickly and jumped in his arms.
"I did it! Im pregnant!" She smiled.
Aric had never seen someone so happy to see him. People were usually grimacing or trembling when he was walking inside a room.
"Thats a relief" he placed his palm on her head.