AU.Part fifteen

Japeth did it. He left. He took Aric and Arice with him,the little things that they've got and left.
It took them days to arrive there. A small kingdom,far away from everything. There,Japeth had a house. A house which had been his uncle's. Rhian didnt need it,so he managed to aquire it as his own. However, Arice was feeling unwell..upset. She felt something weighting her chest down,making her head ache.
The house was old,but beautiful. Its walls were a purple-ish gray,the windows foggy and its roof black. Japeth opened the gate and walked in first,then searched his pockets for the key.
Aric helped Arice walk,gently. She felt nauseaous.
"Im sorry...just go in,ill be right there" she told Aric embarassed.
"Dont worry about it...the house wont run away"
They walked in and discovered the house. It had enought rooms for them. It even seemed too big.
Japeth changed the bedsheets of the biggest bedroom and Aric brought their things in. Arice changed her clothes and layed down
"Whats wrong,dove?" Japeth kissed her hand
"Im just tired.."
He nodded and left with aric. They cleaned the house and brought their things in while Arice rested.

They were cleaning around the livingroom. Aric kept glancing at Japeth, analysing his features. He was so in love. Aric had never felt so much love.
"Whats up?" Japeth asked while moving some boxes.
"Uh...nothing..."
Japeth smiled
"If you say so" he walked to Aric and kissed his cheek. Aric kissed his lips fastly,like he was going to run away.
"You re very frustrated. Is there something going on?"
"No"
"I guess you re just really horny"
"Yeah,probably"
Japeth kept looking at aric,not being able to hold in his smile.
"What?"
"Nothing" Japeth smiled and kissed his cheek
Aric kissed back,aiming at his lips. Japeth hugged him and kept kissing Aric. They ran out of air and stopped,looking at each other.
"Lets finish here"

They cleaned up the whole house. Aric was still carrying things around while Japeth was cooking dinner.
Arice walked inside the kitchen,looking around confused. She walked to Japeth and hugged him from behind.
"Whats wrong,dove? You seem uneasy"
"I dont know.."
"Do you need anything?"
"No..im good..thank you"
He turned around and hugged Arice,kissing her forehead. She looked up at Japeth with doe eyes. She was adorable.
"I promise you that as soon as we re done packing and you feel better,you re gonna have as many babies as you want. Babies,cats,dogs,anything"
She stayed quiet for a bit.
"Thank you,japeth..truly...thank you for everything" she hugged him again
"You re welcome. Are you hungry? You must be. Call aric aswell and lets eat"