𝐗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝖘𝖍𝖊

She wasn't tied up anymore. Her body was in another place, as her organs were fighting the poison she witnessed.
It was a circular place, between the large trees. And there were other bodies too. Alive or dead? We will find out.
   Slowly, her eyes opened. Her head was spinning. She forgot for some moments what happened and where she was. Not like she knew where she was before too.
  She moved her head. On the ground were other bodies. People younger and older than her. In front of her was something in a weird form. Then she realised. Its weird shape, its smell... It was a dead body. Her eyes widened. The corpse was unrecognizable. The other ones were tied up. Still uncosciouness. Then she realised. She wasn't tied up anymore.
  Which meant she'll be next. Next to whatever will happen. And it was no good.
   Outside was still dark and the trees so large and one next to the other that it would be very hard to run throught them. Let aside saying that her legs were weaker than ever. Pain hit her again.
  "a lot though they're going to make it out alive" was heard a voice. "nothing makes you special" the voice said again. She tried to move her head.
It was a human-like creature. But it was very weird. Having his whole body covered with slimy creatures.
  "some of them did too. My brother told me to not kill them all, so he can say he saved them" the creature spoke. "see? They are alive, but unconscious" he pointed to something. On a side, there were glass coffins. And in them, people. "but my brother isn't king yet. So i have to keep them like this" he said disgusted.
What did he mean. Brother? Who is his brother? And why is he so sure that his brother is going to be a king? She didn't understand.
   She realised. She was just a side character. She is going to be killed, appearing in this story for only some pages. Nobody will remember her. Nobody will know her story. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair because she lived like this only to be forgotten. Nobody apreciatted her. And as it looked right now, not even the Storian. But this is your faith if you are evil. To be forgotten. She wasn't a princess. She wasn't a witch. She was just some girl from foxwoods. And if you don't have the luck to be some royal figure or the son of a powerfull witch, you are a nobody.
"kill me already" the words leaved her mounth like they've been stuck there for so long. She then turned her face to the clear sky, ignoring the creature that wanted to kill her.

The snake was almost impressed. Nobody was this accepting with death. Every human he killed begged for mercy, screamed to be let alive. But this girl. This girl was asking to die.
"you won't die. But you wish you could" he said creepy.
  Scims flew to her body, turning her around. Now she was sitting on her knees. It hurt. It hurt bad. The scims were digging into her skin, as she was breathing harder and harder.
But she didn't scream. She didn't begged. She didn't disperate. She only waited. It was like she was again in the Doom Room. The same empty feeling. The same wish to die instead feeling that pain. The time passed so slow, that it almost stand on place. And more scims got on her body. Her eyes started tearing. She could tolerate pain, but she didn't like it. Her throat and chest felt heavier as seconds passed.

  He got bored of the girl that was playing games, so he went closer, taking her head up by her neck, so suddenly and agressive that her skin started to bleed.
She recognized him. From posters and papernews. He was the snake.

And the snake's eyes widened too when he saw her purple, sad eyes.

She wished to die. But he isn't some fairy godmother to fulfill wishes. He stopped the attempt of murder.

A single, lonely scim, got on her chest, when it suddenly became so hard and gripped in her skin so well that it'll leave a scar. And with those, she felt her head heavy and her eyes dry and tired. She had fallen again, in front of him. She'd fallen and hoped she won't wake up again.

  But not even wishes last forever.