AU.Part six

Aric walked inside his chamber and slammed the door. What has he done? Japeth is going to skin him alive. He sat down,processing.
The fear in her eyes..the way she looked at him...those purple eyes reminded him of someone. Someone named Leonora. He hated his mother. He'd always did. She left him all alone in a cave,when he was six. So if Arice was going to be like Leonora, he did a good thing by killing that poor kid before it got a chance to be abandoned in a cave,right?
But Arice was younger...she reminded him of the young Leonora, the one who was coming to him every night,bringing him food and telling him stories. The fear in Arice's eyes was something Aric had never seen in Leonora. He'd never known the story of his birth,but it was probably a man,his father, who raped his mother,then she was left with a burden of a kid named Aric. This is how Leonora must have looked at that man. The same fear he'd caused to appear in Arice's eyes.
He was his father.
This thought horrified Aric,for some reason. 
But that kid wasn't his. It was Japeth's..God,what had he done?? That was the kid of the man he loved the most and he "killed" it without thinking twice! He was worse than his father,or his mother. He stood there,afraid. Afraid of Japeth, ashamed of himself. It was rarely for aric to be ashamed of his doings, but this time it was bad.

Arice found the strenght to get up. She took a shower,threw the dress away and got back into bed. Pains werent giving up. She couldn't tell Japeth what happened. Not only she'll prove herself as being useless,but also to be an obstacle in Japeth's and Aric's love life. She had to think about it...to find an answer..she couldnt tell Japeth she had lost his kid.
She hadn't been able to sleep. Arice stood there,trembling, thinking about what's going to happen
I should leave...but i have nobody...nobody to love me or help me...everyone hates me...i'd die the second im off in The Woods...i can't go to Alice..she has her husband and her own kids...why am i even struggling anymore? For what? Im nobody's first option. I am nobody's in general...

Japeth returned late that night. He walked in,to see Arice.
"Hi. Everything alright?"
She pretended to be asleep. Japeth counted the pills,to make sure she took all of them,then went to Aric.
Aric was standing by the window,smoking. He looked...disturbed. The more he tought about it,the worse the images in his head got. Her terrified face,the blood on her dress, the tears in her eyes. He couldn't erase them,as if it were a punishment.
"Hi" Japeth said.
Aric flinched. It wasnt usual for him.
"Oh. Hi"
"Something wrong? You seem..off"
"Im fine"
"How is Arice? I just went to her but she was sleeping. How was today?"
"She's..fine..i guess"
Japeth hugged Aric. He was tired.
"What did Rhian make you do?"
"Kill some people"
"Cool. Can i help?"
"I dont know. Thats also how i met Arice. Did i tell you?"
"I dont think so.."
"Yeah..she ran away from home and my men got her. I was supposed to kill her but couldn't bring myself to.."
"Why?"
"She reminded me of you"
"Is that supposed to he an insult?"
"Aric"
"Sorry"
"She's gonna have my kid..are you excited?"
"For? It's your kid. And based on her state i doubt she'll actually have it"
Japeth looked sad.
"Do you actually want a kid?" Aric asked.
"Not really. I mean,it's not my priority,but...it would be nice.."
"Do you actually think this will work out? A love triangle?"
"I...i really have no idea...i can't let her go...nor you.."
"So it's a love triangle then"
"I dont think it can be called a love triangle since you hate her.."
"Still.."
Japeth went to bed. Aric couldnt sleep. His mind kept stressing about what he did.
The next morning,at breakfast, Japeth walked in in a terrible mood.