𝐈𝐗. 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

𝖘𝖍𝖊

And there she was. Promised to a man. But the worse thing is that she didn't know. Why were her parents this desparate? She didn't know either.
  Now her life was much boring than before. Her family didn't let her walk outside durintg night-time, being woken up early to help her family and sleep regulary, so she won't stay awake the whole night. But the school for evil was a lot better than her house. No Leon, no parents, no Good people. Just Evil, quiet and darkness.

It was around 10am when she went downstairs to eat something. Alice made cookies with chocolate. And she loved chocolate. It was one of her only weak spots.
She took the biggest cookie, bitting into it. The crumbs fell on the plate and the floor, as she stand and watched the sky throught the window. Tonight the sky was beautiful. A shade of royal blue, no clouds on it. The door was locked and she didn't have a key. But she had to go outside. Under the beautiful moon, under the dark sky. There was where she belonged. Outside her house, in the endless world. She wanted freewill.

So she opened the window. What could happen? No one is on the streets at this hour. She slowly opened the window, being sure it makes no noise. Then she put a foot on the frame, after this she helped herself with the hands and left the house. The impact with the ground was an uncofortable one, since the window was kinda high. Then she walked away. How she missed the night. How she missed the coldness of it. Slowly, she got away from her house and street, walking on the black path.

Then, while daydreaming, she heared a voice. A low voice of a man. She looked in front of her, there were two mens speaking with each other. They were big and not very friendly. She hid after a building. She wasn't afraid of drunk people, if they were drunk at all. But she didn't want to create a scene if she's going to disappear.

She listened to their conversation. They were speaking about teenagers. Boys and girls, different ages, different social status and places.
Then all of their sentences made sense. They were kidnapping teenagers. But what they do after, only God knows. She covered her mounth with her hand. But when she tried to find a path back, a hand reached her.
   Another hand covered her mounth. Her heart stopped. She wasn't afraid of men, but she wasn't in a situation like this before either. What to do? Should she scream? Or just accept her fate?

It was a man. Taller than her, ugly and much older. It wasn't one of the two guys. "what a pretty girl" he said in a very weird voice. He clearly wasn't normal. No sane human called her pretty. Especially Good people. But this men wasn't good, for sure. She started moving, kicking with her legs and arms, then with his other hand he catched her hands too. "if you keep moving your arms it will be the last time you have them"
She knew she fucked up. But what were the chances? She only wanted a walk alone, not to be kidnapped by orangutans. She calmed down. There was no bush of roses, or any other plant than has thorns. She couldn't use her talent.

The men took her by waist and put her on a horse. The other two appeared again. They blindfolded her and shuted her mounth with pieces of material, as she tried to bite them. And when she did, one of them slapped her face so hard than she almost fell.

There she was. Blindfolded and not beeing able to scream, with her legs and arms tied up. Her adrenaline raised. She was sweating cold, having the urge to scream. And after a time. A long time where she only heared the horses' steps and the idiot men talking, they stopped. She felt as the horse stopped walking. It wasn't good.
An hour ago she was inside her house. Now she was far away, probably going to die. She felt regret. The biggest regret in her life. She could've just stayed home or took another path. But she didn't. She has to do something. She's not going to die this way.
  One of the men grabbed her collar and got her down from the horse, on her knees.

She could only hear what was around her. Trying to find anything that could help her use her gift. Then one of the guys cut the rope that was keeping her legs together, forcing her to walk. She wanted to speak. Who were those people and where did they got her? And what will Alice do? Is she going to die? For real?
No. She didn't feel any strong emotion. she always trusts her instincts,and if she doesn't feel any emotion, nothing bad will happen. Then, after walking for some minutes, as the man was holding her by the neck he trew her in front of him. Then he just... Left. They all left her there.
  It was her oportunity to leave. To run away. Then to kill those people. But suddenlly the scent in the air became a sweet one. It was so sweet that her nose hurt. It wasn't chocolate sweet or flower sweet. It was painfully sweet. She started coughing. Her legs felt weak, her hands were tied and her mounth and eyes covered. Where she was? She didn't know. How she's going to make it out alive? She didn't know either.
  Maybe her family won't miss her. Maybe they'll be happier. Maybe if she dies she'll go to hell. After her parents' ideologies, bad people go to hell. And she was bad.
So if she goes to hell, she'll finally go to a place with people like her. People who will accept her this way.

Then, thinking at all that could happen, she fell on her chest. She didn't have enought energy and stamina anymore. Then all of her thought faded, falling into the unknown

 Then all of her thought faded, falling into the unknown