11

(Bombpop... The pony I forgot to add)

Bomb's P.O.V
I flew down with Apple. She was gorgeous. I took her to the forest to tell her but she wanted to tell me something too.

"Apple, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while.., an-" she cut me off. "And I just wanted to let you know that I love you too." She finished.

I smiled.

I guess you could say this is your average love story. But it really isn't.

That night we lay under the stars, but were interrupted by crying.

We ran to the house and saw Fluttershy crying. Everypony was crying. I wondered why... But I soon would find out.

AJ took us into a room and told us what happened. Everything with the fillies and colts was too overwhelming for Apple.

She cried into my chest.

I teared up, but forced my self NOTH to cry. I tried to comfort Apple, but all she could do when I tried to stop her crying, was hiccup.

I got up to see my mom with her chest out, trying to stay as strong as she could.

I stood by her. And let my tears fall. She gave in and hugged me, crying.

A/N
So I was really uncomfortable with putting the ponies in the story. But I guess I can mix them in. So, bomb pop and Apple Spectrum are the two oldest. I think maybe, I'll just act like they met each other in different places. So let's say, Apple spectrum and bomb pop met and Cloudsdale. You get the point right? Anyways, that's all I really wanted to tell you guys so you wouldn't be confused and yeah you know what? I think the authors note is longer than the story. Bye ponies.