10

DONT PLAY MUSIC YET. There will be a marker telling you when.

Rainbow's P.O.V
We headed to the hospital for AJ who was now sweating. Caramel rushed her into the delivery room and tried coming in, but instead got a door in his face. Caramel rubbed his muzzle, shook his head, and paced around.

Finally, the doctor opened the door asking for the husband. Caramel quickly raised his hoof and waved it around.

Caramel walked into the room excitedly. Suddenly my stomach burst. Twilight went to tell the nurses who took me into a delivery room.

I could hear Soarin outside pacing. Finally, two foals were brought to me. One boy and a girl. Soarin walked in smiling at my hooves with our foals. I smiled and handed Soarin the baby girl.

-PLAY NOW-

He wrapped his wing around her, and kissed her forehead dropping a tear on her. Soarin smile at me with tears in his eyes.

Suddenly, she began crying. Then wheezing. The nurse took her from Soarin and into a different room.

The nurse came in with a basket which had my filly laying in it. She handed her to me then looked away, crying.

I blinked but saw nothing wrong with her. She opened her eyes to see me then breathed, and let her breath out closing her eyes.

Soarin looked at me crying. He layer his hooves and head on my stomach as I hugged him, releasing tears of my own.

Soarin looked up at me, his nose red. "What's her name?" He asked, "Fr- Frigid-" I broke down crying onto Soarin's shoulder. I could feel tears fall in my back. "Her name was F-Frigid Fl-Flurry" I smiled, weakly with tears trickling down my face.

He nodded, and took her out of the basket. I heard him whisper something to her.

*Sorry guys, But I'm literally crying right now*

I looked up at him, my eyes growing dry from all of my tears. "She was so beautiful.." I cried. Soarin hugged me one last time, and gave me the basket with the filly

I picked her up and cried into her. I couldn't control my crying, I had to let everything out. I had just lost a piece of my heart, a piece of my family. I tucked her into my wing.

The other foal cried, Then stopped. I stopped crying, but again looked at her. I couldn't take it, I began yelling out my cries. My colt began crying, It felt like he felt my same pain.

I took the basket with me, left the hospital bed with my colt, and stepped outside to my friends. They all looked at me, then down at the basket. Twilight was the first one to see her, and put a good over her mouth. She bent over to flash and cried into his shoulder.

I walked outside, Letting myself hit the sunlight. We wrapped her up and put her in a small, polished wooden box. We all walked to the end of a cliff, and said goodbye. I dropped her into the river, and let her float her way to paradise.

I fell to the ground crying into my hooves. And all that day, I could only think of my baby. My beautiful, baby girl who would never witness the world.