2

Rainbows' P.O.V
It's been 8 months since AJ went missing. Even Big Mac hasn't seen AJ. I flew up to my cloud home, to see Soarin spread out on the floor with pie all around him. "SOARIN!" I yelled chuckling, "HUH? WHA? Oh, it's just you dashie. Hey, did you buy any more pie from the store?" He asked a little whoozy, "All 17 flavors." I said holding them up in the air. He flew up and took them to our room and locked the door behind him. "Soarin?" I asked a little worried, "Huh?" He asked while his eyes were starting to close. There were glazed apples all over his mane.
I heard a knock on the door, and walked over too it. I looked out of the peek hole to see Twilight and Flash! I opened the door and greeted the lovely couple. "Dash? Can we talk please? Alone?" Twilight asked me, "Uh... Yea, sure" I replied leading her into the massive living room. "AJ." she started, "I know where AJ is."
"Are you kidding me?! Where is she?!" I asked, "She lives far west in Ponyville." She said. I was so happy that my friend was okay. It's been 8 months since we saw her, almost 9! "But Dash," she started, "AJ is, Pregnant."
My entire life was filled with happiness after she said that.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!" I yelled, "And one more thing," twilight started, "I am too."
DOUBLE HAPPINESS!
"And Pinkie, Flutter Shy, and Rarity." Twilight spoke. Flash walked into the room and told us that pinkie was having a party today At SCC, and they invited us too.

~At pinkie's
"WHAT A GREAT PARTY!" Pinkie squealed. Soarin wrapped his hooves around me and took me to a back room. "Soarin? What are you doing?" I asked, "WE are going to race! See those two random holes in the ceiling? Yea those. First pony to THAT cloud wins a vanilla milkshake." He said, "Your on." I said getting ready to fly. "GO!" Soarin screamed and we both headed to the highest cloud. When I got there, Soarin was laying down watching the stars. "You owe me a milkshake." Soarin mockingly spoke, "I know." I replied,
"Join me, Dash."
As I lay down next to him, I hear him snore. "Sweet dreams Soarin." I whispered. I pushed the cloud toward our home and took him to the room that still had pie all over it. I then took him to the couch and layed him down, while I took the plush cloud floor. I drifted off to sleep thinking of Soarin.