14

Sorry I haven't been updating! Here's my apology!

Ember's P.O.V
"Glide, I've made a decision." I finally spoke breaking the silence in our room, "What's that?" Glide asked reading her book. I thought for a moment to confirm my new decision, but whatever I chose wouldn't really matter to Glide because once she reads, she doesn't stop.

And she also doesn't listen to a word I say with or without her book.

"I've decided that I don't like Apple Crisp anymore." I confessed, "Mhmm." Glide mumbled before turning the page of her book.

"Hey Glide, I'm going out to Sugar Cube Corner to pick up some carrot cakes with sprinkles. But since your so caught up in your book, I guess you don't want to come." I sassed,

"On the contrary, Ember. Only I am fluent in sarcasm." Glide shot back, "But, can I go also?"

"Of course Glide! We can hold hooves and ponies will shout relationship goals!" I laughed sarcastically. And with that, Glide stood up and walked with me to Sugar Cube Corner.

On the way there, we saw Crisp, his mom, and the twins.

I tried so hard not to look over there, and luckily I didn't. But Crisp being himself, just had to look my way. "Hey Ember!"

Oh joy.

"Hi crisp." I mumbled, "How's life?" He asks.

Well Crisp, I'm glad you asked because, "I've actually been trying to avoid any contact with Everypony. It was a dare the Glide gave me yesterday."

I elbowed Glide to help me play along, and I'm so lucky that she loves doing this with me or I would've been DEAD.

"Yea, Ember and I were playing truth or dare last night. She also dared me to slap every stallion I say the next day. Sorry Crisp," Ember lied while slapping Crisp.

Fluttershy was over by Pinkie ordering an Apple Peach pie, not noticing Glide who had so fabulously slapped Crisp.

"It's not that I hate you Crisp. It's just the fact that you acted like a total jerk when You were with Strudel." I said in my mind

(I know you all were imagining her saying that to Crisp's face!" HA!)

"Well Crisp, I'm actually on a tight schedule. But I'll see you at the picnic tomorrow, which is also the day My mom has Glissade. Anyways by!" I said walking out with Glide.

She kinda looked at me crazy. "Hey! I came to get some Carrot cupcakes! We better be going back in!" Glide pouted, "We will! But right now We're going to visit Monsoon for some stallion advice."

-In Monsoons room-

"You want advice from, ME?" Monsoon asked grabbing a needle and thread, "Well, Your a guy. I just figured you'd have some advice!" I confessed. Monsoon grabbed a bit of Fluff and super glued it to an accessory.

"Do you think Pepper would like this?" Monsoon asked, blushing. It was a dress. It had a very short Dracula collar and was a brilliant white and lilac color that draped down. It had little anklets of her cutie mark, which were three popped balloons.

"What? Monsoon likes Pepper!?" I asked smiling, "Look, If you tell her, I'll never talk to any of your family ever. But if you don't tell her, I'll give you stallion advice. And one more thing, you have to give me advice on how to ask her out and what girls like."

"DEAL!" I shouted.

-The Next Day-

(You know I really hate this. Rainbow just had a baby boy named Glissade Spiral and now we're all at the picnic. Mind blown. And this is the good part!)

Dusk's P.O.V
"Dusk!" My dad shouted, "What dad!?" I yelled back. He came into my room and asked, "Can you come see who's at the door?"

I got up from my bed
(Which I was laying on)
And checked the door to see, a variety of ponies. I saw Celestia, Discord, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, and 4 other ponies with helmets.

"Umm, Hi?" I mumbled "Do you want to come in?"

"Well look at that Hazard! She talks!" A pony said from behind me, "AH! Who are you?!" I screamed a little frightened. This was actually no pony.

There were two Draconequus' who were floating behind me. The black, white, and green one appeared to be Hazard. He had a green dragons tail, a white coat, and black fur around his chest. He also had two horns of the same species and his hooves were all pony like.

The other one also had a white coat. She had short, pink hair and purple fur around her chest. She had two short horns and purple eyes, but the thing that really through me off was that her hind legs were dog paws.

"Actually, My name is Viper! This is Hazard, Pitch Dark, Melanoid, Platinum, and Azure." Viper began, "Hey? We're your helmet? All the royals are supposed to have helmets?"

The thing was, the other ponies beside the Draconequus' we're all ALICORNS.

"How about we talk in your room and tell you a bit about us."

-In Dusks room-

"So, This is Azure Ambition." Pitch Dark started, "He's the Prince of Love, and his name actually means Sky Wish. This is my sister, Melanoid Rune, and we're both the caretakers of the moon. We're twins but we were born with different wings, And we also don't have a dad."

(Sorry, that was just getting too long, he's still talking in this one too,)

"This is Platinum Prancer, caretaker of the sun. And these are her siblings, Hazard and Viper. Hazard has magic in his horns but not enough to raise the sun, and Viper's horns don't have magic at all. Then you have me, my name is Pitch Dark Illusion. Both me and my sisters name mean Dark Mystery. And now you tell us about you."

I thought for a moment, but there really isn't anything to me. I'm just a boring old Pegasus.

"Well, My name is Dusk Moonlight and I don't have a royal duty. I'm just a boring Pegasus with no helmet, or magic, or royal duties."

"That's really funny," Azure started, "Your not boring, Your actually cool! We met your sisters who were all over Hazard, but, your really cool!"

Me? Cool? I guess I do have a purpose here.

"Well, I'm supposed to be Ponyvilles captain of the royal guard once my dad is done training me, but I don't have any armor or stuff like that." I confessed.

Melanoid pulled out a wrapped box and gave it to me so that I could open it. But it wasn't any special occasion, so I don't know why they gave it to me.

"Open it!" Platinum suggested.
I unwrapped the box and opened it to find a navy blue colored helmet. It didn't have the top part wear your hair is supposed to stick out, but neither did any of the others.

Hazard handed me another heavy box that had no wrapping on it. I opened it to find a navy blue armor set, with white lines toward the wing area.

"We asked your mom and dad if we could buy this for you and they said yes, so here it is!" Pitch Dark spoke happily. I looked to the wall mirror and put the helmet on.

"Wow" I thought.

A/N
1233 words of pure pony. Did you like it? Or is it to long? Anyways, I thought I would do that, because I've been planning the royal ponies for about a week. I'm going to draw them and showcase them on the side.

Well I hope you liked it! Bye ponies!