5

AJ's P.O.V
"Ih'm sorry I didn't go to the library twilight... It's cause Ih got pregnant the day after I got married ta caramel! Ih was embarrassed... Can ya'll ever forgive me?" I said.

They all nodded their heads and looked at my foals running around. "Oh! Let me introduce ya'll to the foals!" I started, "This here is Caramel candy, Candy caramel, and Apple spectrum!" I spoke referring to each one of them,

"TIME OUT AJ!!!! How did the Apple get WINGS?!" Rainbow said overreacting, "Actually, it's a long story" Caramel said, "We're listening." Soarin said while wrapping a hoof around rainbow. Apple spectrum growled at the sight and flew outside into a zap Apple tree.

Twilight left for a second to get to some fresh air with flash and eat a few apples but they didn't come in after that.

"Well, when nightmare moon was attackin' er somethin... Celestia zapped some of us earth ponies and we grew wings! Those ponies happened to be part of the Apple family. So after a few multiplyin, me and Caramel came to Ponyville!

And we just so happened to have a Pegasus." I lectured. Rainbow laughed and laughed OVER AND OVER again. "Carmel, Candy, go git Her." I told the foals. They did exactly what I said and lassoed rainbow so she couldn't fly away.

Apple spectrum came in running, and she was also crying. "MOM! AUNT TWI IS HAVIN HER BABY!" Apple yelled. Flash came running in but stopped when we all stared at him.

"Okay, I know you might be mad, but I think I got twi pregnant with two." Flash said, his face sinking in pure embarrassment. All the girls ran outside while the boys stayed inside.

Flash's P.O.V
"Nice going, Sentry!" Thunderlane congratulated, "NO! We weren't supposed too! When we were at the gala the other day, and me and Twi went to the other room... Yea." I stated with my cheeks turning red.

Pokey started sweating and we all glared at him. "Pokey? What are you not telling us?!" Soarin screamed, "Uhh... HEY DID YOU SEE THAT ZEBRA OVER THERE?!" Pokey yelled and dashed out of the barn too pinkie. "Step on it pie! Their onto us!" Pokey yelled.

A/N
OOOOH CLIFFHANGER!!
So anyways guys, the story is no longer on hold and sorry for the short chapter...

Big shout out to
trippyderpy
Because she is like LITERALLY the only one to vote and comment on my stories. I think...
Anyways bye guys!!