3

Hey guys, I know I'm zooming into the story with the whole months thing, but I wanna get to the kids part.
~
Rarity's P.O.V
It's been nine months since AJ went missing. And all of us know why. Even the guys know why! AJ is pregnant! So today, all the girls decided that we were taking a walking trip to the far west of Ponyville.

Big Mac was going to bring a cart for any of us, since we were all pregnant. Twilight, Rainbow, and Pinkie are in charge of food. Flutter shy and I are in charge of sleeping tents and sleeping bags.

Flash, Soarin, and Thunder lane are in charge of creating a breeze just in case it gets hot. Big Mac and Pokey are in charge of the carts. We all met by Flutter shy's house because its closest to the west.

"Is everypony ready?!" Twilight yelled. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. And finally, we set off. Rainbow dash was hauling all the foods, and Big Mac looked surprised. Rainbow was strong. Really strong.

One hour later Flutter shy was sweating, but continued to walk. Finally, she fell. Soarin and Big Mac saw her, so Big Mac put her in the cart, and Soarin pushed a cloud over it. "How much longer?!" I yelled,

"A long time." Thunder lane said in amusement. Soon, Luna raised the moon and it was dark outside. We all set up our tents and our sleeping bags. The Pegusi made a big cloud where RD, Soarin, Flash and Twilight all slept on it.

All of the grounded ponies set up large tents and a campfire in the middle. "How far are we?" Flutter shy asked, "Umm... We're halfway there!" Pokey said in excitement. We all went into our tents and drifted to sleep.

6:41 a.m
Rainbow's P.O.V
I felt the cloud moving around, so it woke me up. I opened my eyes a little to see Twilight and Flash sitting side by side, watching the sunrise. I got up and moved closer to Soarin, and I snuggled under his wing.

The sun was hurting my eyes, so I got up again and got some cloud. I built a little cloud wall so me and Soarin could be protected by the cloud.
---
I woke up to everyone shouting my name, and Soarin wasn't next to me anymore. "RAINBOW DASH!" Pinkie screamed, "What?!" I yelled back.

She threw a twig at me and I looked down and was about to shout at her, when I saw Thunder lane AND Soarin laying in the ground holding their stomachs. I saw Zecora down there and she was giving them a potion or something.

"I will presume, they cannot fly. But to make this one fly, you give him pie!" Zecora said referring to Soarin. I looked in the box we were keeping all the foods, and found an apple pie!

I gave it to Soarin and he ate it, and he zoomed into the air and touched the atmosphere. He then flew down and did a happy dance. "IM BACK!" Soarin yelled.