9

I'm just going to time skip to where everypony is pregnant and will give birth. K?

Sorry. Writers block btw.

Twilight's P.O.V
I trotted alongside Dusk who was heading to Sugar Cube Corner to pick up Pepper for a girls day.

There were numerous kicks in my stomach, but I had by then Gotten over the excitement. By the time we arrived, Pepper was waiting outside on the steps to the lovely bakery. "HEY GUYS!" Pepper squealed as she saw us, "Hey Pepper! Ready to go pick up Spectrum and Candy? And Glide, Ember, Sunbeam, Lily, and Moonlight?" Dusk smiled, chuckling. Pepper gave a smiling sigh, but nodded yes.

As we walked to AJ's house,

(she moved closer to ponyville)

Pepper asked us a few questions. "So, are you excited about your new baby, Twilight?" Pepper asked, "I sure am, Pepper!" Twilight replied with enthusiasm.

When they reached the beautiful hoof painted barn, Candy and AJ were playing hide and seek. "Ah! C'mon ya little whippersnapper! Ih can't find ya!" AJ laughed, looking behind trees.

I interrupted her game to ask her if the girls were ready but she said she simply couldn't find Candy!

We all started searching, but dusk heard the beat of wings in the air. We all looked up to see Apple holding Candy above the ground.

Apple laughed while AJ walked to the barn mumbling.

After we picked up all the fillies, we headed to the ponyville spa to get our mane and tails done for a gathering at the castle.

I told Dusk to wait there while I picked up the girls, which I hadn't thought about when I went to pick up their daughters.

Picking up Flutter Shy wasn't really easy. She was so busy making sure Crisp and BM were going to be okay by themselves. But finally, she came. We flew to Rainbow's house while asking each other questions. "So, Twilight, have you thought of any names?" Shy asked. I looked up leaving my tongue out to touch my upper lip.

"I don't know." I started, "Have YOU thought of any names?"

"Well, Uh, No." Shy chuckled. We reached Rainbow's house and asked the same questions.

Finally we picked up all the girls and walked to the spa. We looked in to see our daughters with gorgeous hair. "Hey Mom? I hope you don't mind... But I spent a little extra for a mud mask?" Dusk asked me. I rolled my eyes, smiling.

It's fine Dusk, just ask me next time. Her name was to the side with a braid gathering it all and tying at the bottom.

We all finished our hair and headed to the castle to see all Husbands and sons gathered and ran around. We walked into the dining room, to see a large meal that included:
•A salad bar
•Turkey
•Ham
•Pork
•Drinks

The seats were incredibly soft for all of us. We sat and chatted for a while until AJ held her stomach and looked to Caramel.