13

Sunbeam's P.O.V
I saw Ember who looked absolutely heart broken at the sight of my brother and his stupid mare friend, so I trotted over to her and here's what I did;

"Hey Ember! Y-You okay there?" I asked, "Yep. Just getting my dreams crushed." Ember confessed staring at the couple.

I thought for a bit, but I didn't think I could really do anything. "How about I buy you a Daisy Sandwich? I hear there's a place we can get the best ones!!" I cheered.

Ember just sighed and smiled at me. "Okay, Flitter. Only because you offered."

-At the sandwich place-

Walking in was kinda a scare. Two ponies came out with a puzzled face. Kinda like they didn't know where they were.

Another 3 ponies came out. The mother came out looking rapidly for her husband, who had just showed up from running. While her daughter tripped over almost everything.

But still, I ignored the warning and walked in.

"Two Daisy Sandwiches please!" Ember asked. The pony kinda just stared at her and pushed to sandwiches to her. "Let's eat outside, Ember." I warned. The pony at the counter who served us whistled to Ember, and then shouted in a very rude way; "NICE FLANK, SWEET PEA!"

Ember was so outraged, she stomped back in and slapped the pony. Then she began punching and kicking him. "Ember! I think he gets it!" I called. She just pouted and walked backwards to me, watching all the stallions to see if they made any eye contact with her.

She lifted the sandwich and buy it. A queasy expression formed on Ember's face as she began spitting out the bread and flower. "C'mon Ember. It's not that bad is it?" I asked bringing the food closer to my mouth.

Finally I bit it. And it was absolutely..

Disgusting

"BLEH! THAT WAS THE WORST THING EVER TO TOUCH MY TONGUE!" I shouted.

-later that night-

I walked home to see my mother in the corner crying. My dad hadn't got home until 10:30 and it was only 8:00

I asked my mom what happened and she told me to look upstairs. I quickly trotted up the stairs and opened the twins door to make sure they were alright, and they were fine.

Next I cracked opened Crisps door to see him fighting with strudel. I decided to listen to what they were fighting about so I could ask Crisp about it later.

Strudel: "Look Apple Crisp, I just want to know why that dirt ball Glide or whatever came over here. So can you tell me? I'm going to ask you one last time Crisp, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!"

Crisp: "Strudel, for the last time, I'm not cheating! I'm trying not to raise my voice at you right now because I don't want my mom to hear me,"

Strudel: "Well you know what Crisp, If you don't love me, why don't you go hang out with your pathetic Pegasus buddy, EMB-"

"LISTEN STRUDEL, Ember is half my life! She is one of the nicest ponies in all of Equestria. She's also my best friend! You have no right to talk about her like that! She is so much better than you, and honestly, I wish SHE was my girlfriend instead of you! YOU are the pathetic pony. YOU ruined my life. And now, YOU are leaving my house because WE. ARE. OVER."

With an annoying cry, Strudel went up to Crisp and hugged him. "Crisp!!! Please take me back! I love you and all your friends! I-"

"I told you to leave my house."
Crisp began pushing her to the door. And out Strudel went. Into the cold rain.