1

Twilight's P.O.V
~letter
Dear Soarin, Pokey pierce, Thunder lane, Caramel, and Big Mac... Please don't show this to your mare-friends. I have important news, and I'm happy to tell you that Flash and I are happily MARRIED!!! I ask you all to bring your mare-friends to the library to tell them the news...
Your friend, Twilight Sparkle
~letter over
"Flash!" I called, "Yes?!" He questioned running up to me, "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. He sighed then chuckled, "Blueberry waffles, powdered sugar on the side." Flash said while walking back to our room. As I finished the waffles, I set them on the table when I heard a knock on the door. "FLUTTER SHY!!!" I yelled in excitement, "Good morning Twilight..." Flutter shy said in the calmest voice I've ever heard. They walked over to a table I set up. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked, "Nope." Big Mac started, "Flutter's?" "Do you have any water Twilight?" She asked, "coming right up!" I replied going to the kitchen. I saw flash in there and he gave me a mad look. "What?" I asked, "You didn't tell me the Dragon was coming. He ate BOTH of our waffles!" He whined, "What?! I was hungry!" Spike said pointing to his stomach. I smacked spike upside the head and he complained about still being hungry. I got Flutter shy's water and headed to the table when I heard another knock on the door. I gave the water to Flutter shy, and opened the door. No one was there. "RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE! I KNOW THAT WAS YOU!" I screamed out the door. I heard all of them laughing. Even Soarin and Pokey Pierce. "Hey twilight!" They all said while walking into the library. When I was about to close the door, I heard a voice. "Twilight! Wait!" Rarity yelled, "Rarity! You guys made it!" I squealed, "We wouldn't miss it for the world!" Thunder lane chirped. I gestured them to come inside and served them all glasses of water. "Hey guys?" I started while they all looked at me, "where's AJ?" I asked. Everyone shrugged and looked at Big Mac. He shrugged too.

-MEANWHILE-

Caramel's P.O.V
"IM WHAT?!" AJ screamed at the doctor, "Your pregnant." He calmly said, "I'h can't be!" AJ yelped. I stood in the corner waiting for AJ to stop trying to Buck the doctor in the face. "Oh! Never mind!" The doctor said, "Thank Goodness!" AJ spoke, "Your pregnant with twins!" The doctor said in excitement, "IH'M WHAT?!!!?" AJ screamed once more. I led AJ out of the hospital and told her, "Start thinking of names."
"Caramel! This isn't funny!" She yelped, "How am I'h gonna tell this to the girls?!" She panicked. "I don't know. Try thinking of names." I repeated, "Well I guess I don't really have a choice... Let's see now,

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks soooo much for reading 'The mane 12'! I love you all my magical fruits! BYE!