4

Pokey's P.O.V
While Soarin was dragging Thunder lane on a cloud, I told everyone how Pinkie and I met.
"I remember how Pinkie was so scared that I would pop the balloon, she came right behind me and yelled at me!" I started,

"And when I turned around we kissed!" I said elegantly, "And I looked into Pokey's handsome Orange-Brown eyes, and we instantly fell in love..." Pinkie added while nuzzling my ear.

Just then a little purple haired pony came out of the bush on the side. "Wow Rainbow Dash! You should tell us how you and Soarin met!" The purple haired pony said, "Scootaloo? Is that you?" Rainbow asked,

"Yep! Me AND Rumble!" She said while rumble came out of the bush. "We take Thunder lane's example VERY seriously. Don't we Scootaloo?" Rumble said while pinning Scootaloo and kissing her.

Thunder lane blushed, and he hid himself in the cloud. Thunder lane flew as fast as he could, picking up the young couple and sitting them in a tree. "Get a cloud." Thunder said harshly and flew back.

He landed on the cloud Soarin was pulling, and sat down. "Just because my legs don't work, doesn't mean my WINGS don't." Thunder lane shot. We finally arrived at AJ's barn, and we knocked on the doors.

"Anyone h-" Twilight started but was cut off by AJ screaming at 3 ponies. "CARAMEL, CANDY, AND APPLE! YA'LL GET YOUR FLANKS OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" AJ screamed faintly,

"APPLE SPECTRUM! YOU GET DOWN HERE AND FOLD YOUR WINGS, OR YOU DONT GET ANY APPLE FRITTER! Caramel yelled. Just then, there was a burst in the barn and out came a orange Pegusi. Behind her, was a stream of orange, blue, and tan.

Two foals (boy and girl) came out with a lasso the boy tossed it and it wrapped around the orange Pegasus' body. The girl tossed her lasso and it wrapped around her wings. this caused the Pegasus to fall.

Soarin flew as fast as he could to catch the Pegasus. He caught her and she was looking at Soarin with little hearts in her eyes. "Competition!" Pinkie said elbowing Dash.

Soarin flew to us and we all looked at her. She was a filly... WITH WINGS? "What's your name? I'm pokey pierce! Bet you haven't met a pony like ME!" I said bouncing enthusiasticly, "OR ME!!" Pinkie yelled knocking me to the floor and biting my ear.

"What's your name, sweetie?" Flutter shy said in the calmest voice, "I'm Apple spectrum! Fastest pony alive!" Apple said, "Yea, Yea, squirt. IM the fastest flyer in equestria! Say, wanna race?" Rainbow asked,

"Your. On." Apple said furiously. As I counted down I saw Apple whisper something in Rainbow's ear. She looked surprised when she heard what she has said. But got reDy to race anyway.

Apple beat rainbow by 2ft."I WIN THE STALLION!" Apple chanted while flying around rainbow. "Not a chance, Squirt! That stallion is my husband! Ya snooze ya loose..." Rainbow said sassily.

The filly started crying and AJ & Caramel came running to us. She saw us and sighed. "You my dear, have a lot of explaining to do." Rarity said in a mocking voice.