12

Lemme just tell you what was supposed to happen,

Shy gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl: Shiver Ripple, and Jonagold Pip.

Twilight had a baby girl named flicker wink.

Rarity had a boy named Drumfire Mend

Pinkie had a girl named Chipper Glee

Rainbow is 9 months pregnant (SHH. It's part of my plan.)

Happy Rainbow :)

Rainbow's P.O.V
I held cyclone close while Ember kept asking questions. About her life and how it's supposed to work out.

"Mom, I needed to tell you something. Like, Love related." Ember confessed. I looked up and stopped. I kept trying to avoid eye contact with my first born daughter.

"Okay, Shoot." I finally spoke.
"I have a crush on Apple Crisp."

I smiled, and trotted happily. "That's truly, EPIC Ember! Apple Crisp is such a nice pony! He's very responsible and strong like his dad!"

"Do you think dad would approve of this, Mom?" Ember asked, "Well, your dad had mixed emotions when it comes to dating. Like one time, Glide saw a colt and told dad about it an-" I was cut off to see Pinkie, with her filly, who was bouncing just like her.

"HEY DASHIE! Chipper learned how to bounce! JUST LIKE ME!" Pinkie shouted while Chipper plumped on her bum and laughed.

Pokey, close behind, was carrying a bag full of Diapers, a Bottle, A Binkie, and other baby needs. Pepper walked right next to him, trying to help with her dads unorganized bag.

Again, I was greeted by another friend of mine. Twilight, Dusk, and Flicker.

"Hi Rainbow! Beautiful evening isn't it? Dusk, Flicker and I were going down by Flutter Shy's house for a visit... Wanna come?" Twilight asked.

I eyed Ember, who was practically begging for me to say yes. "Sure. Let's go." I mumbled.

Flicker laughed along with Chipper and Cyclone. And I was feeling quite nervous about how Ember would act around Apple Crisp.

Cyclone kept glancing at Ember with a bit of disapproval. Kinda like he knew exactly how I was feeling.

I laughed at the sight. It felt as if Cyclone felt the same feelings I did! Like we had a mother-son relationship!

Soon we reached Flutter Shy's house were Ember knocked rapidly on the door.

"Hello?" Flutter asked quietly, "Hi Flutter Shy! Is Apple Crisp there?" Ember responded. Shy looked in and called for Crisp, who quickly came to the door with another mare.

"Oh, hey Ember! Did you need something?" Crisp asked,

"Uhh, I was going to ask if you wanted to come bowling with the Pegasi? We were gonna hit the Autumn Festival after that and grab a few snacks." Ember spoke unsure of herself.

Crisp looked to the mare next to him and giggled. "Sure, just give Strudel a sec," Apple said while shutting the door.

I was a bit angry to see that Crisp just shut the door in Embers face, but finally, he came out.

A light brown pony with a purple and white came out laughing with Crisp. Also, they both had their Cutie Marks.

Most of the kids hadn't gotten their Marks yet, other than Apple Spectrum who had a Yellow Apple with a cloud in the background.

Strudel whispered to Crisp and they both laughed. "What's so funny?" Ember Chuckled,

Crisp glanced at her while his smile faded. "It's nothing." He replied.

~At the Bowling Alley~

Dusks P.O.V
Dawn and I headed to the snack bar and ordered some Nachos to share. We then saw Crisp walk up and order a strawberry milkshake with another mare.

"Two straws please!" The mare asked. The snack pony handed them two swirly straws.

They both began drinking the shake and talking. I had asked my mom to take Dawn home. It WAS a Pegasus pony party.

"Crisp," I spoke. He didn't respond. "Crisp!" Nothing.
"APPLE CRISP!" I shouted. Not only did I get his attention, but every in the building.

"Who's this?" I asked questioning her. He laughed along with her. "This is Cupid Strudel, My Mare-Friend."

A/N
Aww. I'm sorry Ember.
Tell me what should happen next!! Vote, Share, Comment, and Follow! Bye Ponies!!