001.

SCARLETT LARUSSO WORKED quietly before a voice came over the intercom of the school.

"Samantha LaRusso, I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch."

Scarlett turned to look at her twin as a guilty look washed over her face, "What did you do?"

"I kissed Miguel," Sam replied.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Um... Cory, Lori... Tory?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah," Sam said.

"Idiot," Scarlett spoke. The bell rang and Sam quickly gathered her stuff and ran out. Scarlett was more careful and by the time she walked into the corridor, her sister and another girl were circling each other.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel," Tory said. Scarlett looked over to where Robby, Sam's current boyfriend, was standing. His face was crestfallen as Sam tried to explain her actions.

"I...I," Sam stuttered. Tory gave her no time to talk as she threw a punch. Scarlett sighed in annoyance. This Karate war that was going on between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do was ridiculous to her.

She watched as the fight progressed and more members of both dojos joined in. Miguel and Robby were fighting. Sam and Tory were fighting. Hawk was just throwing punches for the sake of it. And Scarlett was watching the entire thing uninterested.

It soon moved into the main corridor and the students moved up the stairs.

Scarlett occasionally tripped a few Cobra Kai members from her place as she watched. She was in no place to get herself involved. Miguel and Robby fought intensely by the railing and Scarlett watched worriedly as a bad feeling settled in her gut.

Robby kicked Miguel and he went flying over the railing.

"Miguel!"

Time slowed before the boy hit the railing and a loud crack echoed through the hallway.

"Oh my God!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"Robby what did you do?" Sam asked.

The boy ran off as school security pushed past the crowd.

Scarlett glanced up where Robby once was and swore. She ran out of the door and down the back stairs. She burst through the side door to the school and saw Robby's figure running further away. She ran to catch up with him.

"Robby!"

He turned, "I'm not going back, Letty. They're gonna come for me."

"I know," Scarlett ran up to him and embraced him, "I am so sorry." The two were friends. They had shared common interests when he could come around to see Sam.

"For what? I just kicked a person off the bannister," Robby said monotonously.

"But the fight wouldn't have happened if Sam kept her mouth to herself. God, I don't even know how I'm related to her," Scarlett replied as she pulled back, "I'm really really sorry. Sam's an idiot. You seem like a really nice guy."

Robby chuckled, "Thanks."

Scarlett glanced at him in pity, "Take care of yourself."

"I'll try." She watched as he ran off before going back into the building.

Miguel was being put into an ambulance and Sam was watching him worriedly.

"Where were you?" Sam asked angrily.

"I was trying to see if I could find Robby. I lost him."

"I meant in the fight. You didn't help. You could have done something," Sam cried.

"Done what? Protect you? This is your fault. Keep your lips to yourself," Scarlett scoffed. She walked away and got into her car.

Scarlett was in her bed doing math homework. Her head bopped to the music that was blasting into her ears. She glanced at her textbook and then at the question on the worksheet in confusion before scoffing.

The door opened and Sam walked in, "Can we go see a movie?"

"I can't I'm doing homework," Scarlett told her twin, not looking up.

"Please. I need to get my mind off this Tory thing," Sam pleaded. She was referring to the fight at the school that had occurred a few months ago and the fight that had happened in the house two days before.

"Whatever, sure," Scarlett rose from her bed and the two left.