016.

SCARLETT WALKED INTO the dojo with Tori. As she walked in she heard Kyler yapping away as usual. "Guys the limo is coming at six. So don't be late or else we're leaving. Cause my date and I, we on a mission," Kyler stated.

Piper scoffed, "Oh my God, I bet she doesn't even exist."

Scarlett looked at Tory and spoke quietly, "You agreed to go with him to prom?"

Tory shrugged as Robby walked up, "Hey," he slung an arm around Scarlett's shoulders

"Hey," she smiled.

"You're, uh... You're gonna go?" Robby asked.

"To prom? Nah," Scarlett replied. She looked back at Tory who was looking at Robby. His face had fallen slightly at her unaware rejection. Tory chuckled and Robby rolled his eyes. Scarlett looked between them, "What?"

"All right class. Fall in," Kresse said.

They walked to their spots on the mat as he stated, "Today's lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it. You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. Pair up."

Scarlett looked at Tory before Robby pulled her off to the side, "Hey. I was going with Tory."

"Well, now you're with me and Tory's with Kyler. Win-win," Robby smiled. Scarlett didn't mind.

Scarlett threw light punches which he blocked.

"You know you should go," Robby said referring to her previous statement, "Crashing you-know-who's big night would be a way to get your opponent off balance."

Scarlett chuckled, "Not as much as if you showed up. He'd be livid."

"I'm not a student anymore. They won't let me in," Robby replied.

A plan started to formulate in Scarlett's mind, "Maybe they would. Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"Did you just ask me to prom?" he questioned.

"I guess so," she shrugged.

"Well, it's such short notice. We'd have to get a ride," Robby replied.

Scarlett nodded. Her father had taken her car keys when she left.

"I still need a tux."

"And I need a dress."

"I think it's a great idea," Silver said from behind Robby, "And if you're going, you're going in style."

He walked off and they shrugged at each other.

As Scarlett turned back to Robby the door jingled, "Wassup!" A shout called, "You guys remember that from the old bud commercials. I guess you guys were too young to for... probably weren't even born."

"Who the hell is that?" Scarlett questioned as he greeted some of the students.

"No clue," Robby replied.

"Sensei!" The man smiled looking up at Kreese, "Sir, I am reporting for duty and I require no thanks."

"Thanks for what?" Kreese asked.

"Oh, uh, you know, just defending the dojo and I-I served my time, Sensei sir," he replied.

Kreese shook his head, "Look we're trying to train here for a tournament. Let's carry on everyone."

Scarlett chuckled turning back to Robby, "That dude seems like a nut-case." He smiled and they continued to spar together, listening to Sensei Kreese rip into the poor man harshly. As the man walked out Scarlett saw Kreese roll his eyes before entering the office annoyed.