021.

THE FIRST semi-final match was Miguel against Eli. It was going to be a fight to remember considering they were practically best friends. 

The match started and both boys stepped onto the mat. They fist-bumped before starting. Quick punches and kicks were thrown but neither could get a hit on the other. Eventually, Miguel kicked and Eli fell.

"No point continue."

Miguel jumped and as he was about to kick a snap echoed through the room and Miguel crashed to the floor. The crowd gasped as he cried out. 

"Medic!"

"Sensei!" 

Scarlett grimaced as they took him away. However, the tournament continued with Robby going up against Demetri. So far Robby was winning. They dismissed the fighters to their senseis before they went back at it. It was action filled and eventually, Robby won. 

He came and stood beside Scarlett, "Good job."

"Tahnk you."

Cobra Kai was winning by a mile and they were obviously smug about it. Scarlett smiled as she looked over at her father and sister. 

"I'm gonna go see if Kenny's alright," Robby stated. He walked off to the bathroom. 

Scarlett was up next against some girl from another team. It was an easy win and she was advancing quickly. Right behind her was Sam who won her match as well. So the girl's final was set. 

The entire competition was waiting for Miguel to come to the mat. They even had a count-down clock set for a minute. However, as it dropped to five seconds they knew he wasn't coming. Meaning that the winner by default was Eli and he would be facing Robby. 

The finals were starting and after Silver and Kreese gave Robby a pep talk Scarlett decided to give him one too. 

"Hey. Good luck, I know you can do it."

"Admittedly, I'm nervous," he said quietly. 

"Don't be. This isn't for the team or Silver or Kreese. This is for you," she replied. She gave him a small kiss on the lips before he walked onto the mat. 

They bowed to each other and Robby jumped up and down before attacking with a kick. Eli dodged and sent one of his own. With a series of punches and blocks and Robby scored a point. 

Eli called a time out and the Cobra Kai team sighed. When it started up again Eli started. Although it wasn't the usual Miyagi Do way, it was more offense than defense. Both kicked each other at the same time and Eli scored a point. 

As they started again, Eli advanced but Robby slammed his body to the mat. Eli rolled out of the way of the oncoming punch. Robby used the mat as leverage and tried to kick him but he blocked. 

Eli kicked and Robby blocked and Robby kicked and Eli blocked. Eli manoeuvred with a kick and knocked Robby to the ground but he rolled up causing the ref to announce, "No point! Blocked. Continue."

Robby caught Eli's body with his own and trapped him to the ground. Eli kicked I'm away and stood. 

Robby came back to his side of that mat as the ref called to continue. Robby kicked and he blocked. The two were like doing a dance on the mat, consisting of punches and kicks instead of dancing. 

Robby kicked Eli and he stumbled but the ref called a no-pointer. Eli used Robby's untied gi against him, slipping his arm through and bringing Robby to the ground. 

A buzzer went off and the ref spoke, "Back to your sides."

"Unbelievable!" Daryl called stepping onto the mat, "These two amazing competitors have reached their three-minute time limit in a one-one tie! Which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985, by sudden death overtime!"