017.

WHEN SCARLETT walked through the door of her grandmother's house she saw the woman dressed nicely. Scarlett had just returned from the mall, shopping for a dress to wear. "Ooh, Nana, a hot date?" Scarlett teased.

"No, we've been invited to dinner at your father's," Lucille replied.

Scarlett's face fell, "You're kidding."

"Nope, but I'm not going to make you go if you don't want to. But just so you know, it's prom night and they're going to be photos. And you won't have them," Lucille tried. She took her granddaughter's hands into her own, "Don't let this petty rivalry get in between family."

Scarlett sighed, "Have a great time Nana."

Lucille threw her hands up, "Ok then, I'm not going."

"No, Nana go, it's fine. I have to get ready and Robby's picking me up, before we meet the rest of the Cobra Kais. I'll be fine, I promise," Scarlett smiled, "Enjoy."

Lucille was reluctant but agreed, "Alright then. Have a great time, and I want to hear everything when you get back. I have to go or I'm going to be late." Lucille kissed her cheek before leaving the house.

Scarlett took her bags upstairs to get ready.

A while later, Scarlett was slipping on the bright red heels she had purchased when a knock came from the door. She opened it and Robby smiled at her.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he complimented.

Scarlett's cheeks tinged pink, "Thank you."

She was wearing a ruby red dress with flower patterns encircling every inch of the bodice and skirt. It was short and allowed her to move around without restriction.

She took her phone and her purse from the table beside the door, "Shall we?"

"We shall," Robby replied offering her his arm. Scarlett stepped outside, closing her door simultaneously. Only then did she notice the Ferrari parked in the driveway.

"Holy crap, did Silver give you this?" she asked admiring the car.

"Yep," Robby nodded, "Let's just hope I don't crash it." he opened the passenger side door for her and she sat as he rounded around and sat beside her.

"If you kill me I'm going to haunt you," Scarlett said as the put on the seat belt.

Robby chuckled, "Well I'd have the prettiest ghost around."

Scarlett nodded, "Smooth."

He backed out of the driveway and started to drive towards the school. He took her hand and placed a kiss on it, and continued to hold it afterwards.

"Thank you," Scarlett said.

"For what?"

"You're getting me out of the house. I feel like all I do now is, school, gym, karate, sleep, repeat. I needed some change, so thank you."

"Anything for you," Robby replied, glancing at her.

The two entered the school gym and Scarlett smiled at the decorations. As the music blasted through the speakers loudly and a flare of pink caught her eye and she turned her head. Sam and Miguel stood by the punch table staring at them.

Robby tugged her forward gently and they walked toward their group of friends.

"Girl you look hot," Scarlett said to Tory as she saw the animal print dress she was wearing.

"So do you, Robby's practically drooling," Tory whispered to her as they watched Robby smile at her before reverting back to his conversation with Kyler, "Did you see you know who?"

"Unfortunately. It was hilarious to see her gawking at us though," Scarlett chuckled.

Robby came up, "Tory I'm stealing her to dance." He took Scarlett's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor, purposely bumping Miguel's shoulder.

Scarlett looked back to where they were, "They're watching us."

"Let's put on a show then," he smirked.

He took her hand and spun her outwards before bringing her back. Scarlett chuckled as she saw the look on her sister's face.

Robby dipped her and she smiled at him.

"Your sister is livid," he chuckled.

Scarlett shrugged, "When have I ever cared about what my sister thinks?"

"Never."

"Exactly."

The song changed to something slower.

"You're a good dancer," she commented.

He smiled, "Thank you. My, uh... My mom was a dancer."

"My grandmother taught me because Dad was always with Sam."

"You're still pretty good. You'd win a karate competition before a dance one through. And gymnastics."

She scoffed, "I'd hope so. I always thought that maybe if I won something my parents would finally notice me. That they could say they were proud of me. It's stupid."

"No, it's not. I get it," Robby replied. She offered him a small smile as her arms snaked around his shoulders.

"Are they still watching?"

"I don't care."

"Good," Scarlett smiled at him, "Neither do I."