004.

AS promised, the next day, Scarlett and Tory met up before going into the dojo. Tory glanced around. Nobody was there yet as class was almost half an hour away. She saw Sensei Kreese in the office and pulled Scarlett in that direction.

"Senesi," Tory called getting his attention. Kreese looked up and stared at the two girls. Scarlett saw his eyebrows furrow in confusion at the sight of her but he paid no mind.

"Miss Nichols," Kresse acknowledged.

"This is Scarlett LaRusso. She wants to join Cobra Kai." Scarlett almost winced. She knew the history between the Cobra Kais and her father and no doubt there would be some sort of backlash to the mention of her last name.

Kresse stood, "Why? Are you here to spy?"

Scarlett scoffed, "God no. I'm here because this will piss off my parents." And that's what she wanted. To piss them off.

"And may I ask why you want to do that?" Kreese asked curiously.

"To get their attention," Scarlett shrugged. Kreese nodded thoughtfully.

"Are you serious about karate? Do you know Miyagi-Do?"

Scarlett nodded, "A fair amount." Her father had mentored her and Sam since they were kids. However, when Sam quit so did their father and Scarlett was left to learn things by herself. When her father caught her using offensive karate, he had forbidden her from continuing.

"Are you willing to go against your family?"

"Yes," Scarlett replied without hesitation.

"Then you can be an asset. Welcome to Cobra Kai," Kreese smirked.

The rest of the group eventually filtered in and Scarlett was talking with Tory.

"Class," Kreese got their attention, "We have a new student. This is Miss Scarlett LaRusso."

"Yo, what are you doing here," Kyler asked with a chuckle. Scarlett hated Kyler. Well not hated. Hate was a strong word. But she strongly disliked him. Last year, he dated Sam. They went out a few times and ended up spreading rumours about the other LaRusso causing them to break up. And plus during the relationship, he would flirt with Scarlett. When she told her sister, Sam accused her of being jealous causing a rift between the two.

"Miss LaRusso is here to help us win the All Valley. She knows our enemy's style so she's an asset," Kreese replied, "Start stretching. Ms LaRusso will teach you the techniques as our warm-up."

The group started stretching and Tory sat beside Scarlett, "So how does it feel?"

Scarlett shrugged, "All right I guess. It's been a while since I did karate. I kinda did it behind my dad's back before he found out."

Tory walked towards the dummy and started punching. Scarlett continued to stretch as Kyler started yapping about the fight that had occurred at her house a few days before. Tory stopped and walked up to them.

"You guys are pathetic. If you handled your business, we would have won that fight."

"Okay, whatever. Hawk, he switched sides," Kyler defended.

"Yeah, Miguel just got out of a wheelchair and he still kicked your ass," Tory countered causing Scarlett to laugh. She had never really liked Miguel anyway. Especially after what happened on the beach the first time he and her sister dated.

"You know what? At least I'm still here. Half the squad quit," Kyler said angrily. The bell jingled and Robby walked in.

"Well look who showed up," Tory drawled. Scarlett looked up as he walked into the back room, not paying mind to the taunting.

"That fool doesn't even practice, but he gets to stay? I don't get it," Kyler stated.

She sighed as Tory walked over.

"Is he here all the time?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah, but he never practices. Why?"

"I just haven't seen him in a while, that's all."