020.

SO FAR, Cobra Kai was beating all of their opponents. However so were the two other opposing dojos.

Scarlett had won three matches so far, so the female sector was looking good for Cobra Kai as Tory had also won her matches. Scarlett watched as her father figured out why Cobra Kai was winning so much. They were using Miyagi-Do training. 

She smirked as he and Sam walked up to her. 

"You taught them our moves," Daniel said, "God Scarlett why?"

"It's called advantage. And right now, we have it," Scarlett shrugged, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." She walked over to Kreese as they got onto the mat. Kreese and Silver stood behind, Scarlett, Tory, Robby, Kyler, Piper and Kenny as the announcer started. 

"Alright, folks. We've witnessed some great fighting today. But you ain't seen nothing yet. Because we have arrived at the quarterfinals! Which means, things are about to get intense.  Of the eight boys and eight girls on this stage, one of each will be named All Valley champion. And then we'll tally all the points to determine which dojo has earned the title of Grand Champion. And since the points get higher in each round... it's still any dojo's game! So you keep your eyes on this here blue mat because we are just getting started!" 

And with that, the new round began. 

Scarlett watched as people went up to fight. Miguel won his match but his female teammate didn't have much luck against Tory. Eagle Fang had been eliminated from the female competition. 

Robby came over to her, "Your dad is really persistent."

"Trust me I know," Scarlett replied. 

The two watched as Kyler got beaten by Hawk or Eli. 

"Really," Tory stated as the boy came up. 

"I don't know what the fuck just happened man," Kyler exclaimed. 

Scarlett patted his shoulder, "It's all right. Go take a seat. You didn't just get hit, so did your fragile ego."

Kyler glared at her and she chuckled. 

Next up was Piper against Sam. So far, Piper had already gained a point. The two talked for a moment before Sam looked to their father and then to Johnny. A moment later, she pulled out offensive moves and won a point. After that, she gained two other points. 

Scarlett's jaw ticked as the girl went off to her side of the mat. 

"Who's next?" Tory questioned. 

"Us," Scarlett replied as she looked at the board. 

"What?"

"We're fighting each other," Scarlett said. Tory groaned and threw her arm around the brunette's shoulder. 

"Oh Scar, I'm so sorry that I'll beat you," Tory teased. 

"As if. You're going down," Scarlett chuckled, "We're not the only ones that are fighting each other. Robby and Kenny are too."

"Well that should be interesting," Tory said. She nodded, "I'll see you on the mat."

Scarlett nodded and walked to one side. Tory was on the other and the team was split into two. 

They both got onto the mat and the referee spoke, "Face me. Bow," they did, "Face each other. Bow," the two sent each other small smirks, "Ready? And fight?"

Tory started with a front kick followed by a roundhouse combination, those of which Scarlett blocked. She jab punched and low kicked the back of her knee and Tory crumbled. Scarlett sent a roundhouse and her foot connected with Tory's face. 

"Point," the referee said, pointing at Scarlett. 

Tory stood and they circled each other on the mat, "That was a lucky point."

"Was it?" Scarlett laughed. She jumped up and down before attacking. She threw a punch at Tory's face and the girl raised her hands to block leaving space for Scarlett to land a switch kick on her body. Tory stumbled. 

"Point!"

"I told you I wasn't going easy," Scarlett said. 

"Yeah," Tory replied. The referee allowed them to go again. Tory attacked first. She started with a mixture of kicks and punches. One landed to Scarlett's stomach and she felt the wind get knocked out of her. 

"Point!" said the referee pointing at Tory. 

Scarlett chuckled to herself. As they started, Scarlett sent a roundhouse and Tory ducked beneath her feet. She swiped Scarlett's leg and the girl crashed to the mat. However, she skipped and stood, causing the referee to announce a no-pointer. Scarlett threw a punch after blocking Tory's hook kick. She turned and kicked her in the stomach. 

"Point! Winner," the referee held Scarlett's arm up and the girl panted. 

Scarlett smiled at her friend, "Sorry."

"It's fine. You have more of a bone to pick with Sam than I do. You deserve it," Tory replied. Scarlett hugged her lightly as they walked back to the team. Silver and Kreese congratulated her. 

Scarlett walked over to Robby, "Good luck."

"Thanks," he smiled as he stepped up onto the mat. Kenny stood on the other side. 

The match started and Scarlett could see that Robby was dancing around Kenny. Not literally but figuratively. The boy was much smaller than Robby and it was clear that he was going easy on him. 

Kenny started first attacking with a kick and punch combination. All of which Robby blocked, however, on the last kick, Kenny had caught him off guard and landed to his shoulder. 

"Point!"

"Time out," Kreese called from Robby's side of the mat. Robby came over to them, "Are you fighting your friend or you're opponent? I thought you wanted to be a champion." Robby nodded. 

"Competitors, on your lines," called the ref. 

Robby went back to the mat and the match started. Robby immediately kicked and knocked Kenny to the ground. 

"Point. On your marks."

Robby first kicked at his legs which Kenny avoided but didn't see the roundhouse that was coming his way. He barely stepped back to avoid it. Robby punched and Kenny ducked under, before kicking at his midsection. Robby blocked, coutering with his own kick to Kenny's side. 

Kenny dropped to his knee, but still kicked Robby to show he was still in. However, Robby had the upper hand and punched him in the chest. 

"Point!" Robby walked back to his space and Scarlett could see the concentration on his face, "Fighters ready. Fight."

Kenny started with a punch and Robby sidestepped him. His swings kept going but Robby was avoiding each. Robby shoved him back to his side of the mat. 

"No point. Continue."

Kenny hook kicked and Robby blocked. He ducked under Kenny's arm to avoid a punch whilst simultaneously kicking him in the back. 

"No point. Continue fighting."

Robby made a come on motion and Kenny advanced toward him. However he didn't get very far as Robby used a flying spin kick to get the final point. 

The crowed oohed and the ref announced Robby as the winner, "You alright?" he questioned Kenny. Scarlett saw the look pass over Robby's face as he realised what had happened. Kenny held his nose as he ran into the bathroom. 

Robby went to follow but Scarlett stopped him, "Just let him cool off. You okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah." Scarlett could clearly see that he was not okay. 

With that finished, the semi-finals started.