010.

SCARLETT ENTERED THE DOJO the next day with a large smile on her face. She approached Robby and Tory and they glanced at her expression with confused ones.

"Hey, Scar," Robby said.

"Ok, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is my parents found out." She shrugged, unbothered by the news she had just given. However, Tory and Robby weren't as calm about it.

"What did they say? Do you have to leave?" Tory asked.

"No, but I am staying with my grandmother till I graduate in a few months," Scarlett replied.

"And after graduation what happens then?" Robby questioned.

"I won't need to live with my grandmother because I'll be living in a dorm room at UCLA," Scarlett squealed.

"You got in?" Robby asked excitedly.

"I got in!" The two tackled her in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you," Tory smiled.

"Thank you," Scarlett said with a small smile, "Enough about me. How's it going?" The two had found a new job for Tory working as a mermaid at kids' parties. It wasn't the most glamorous but money was money.

"It's alright. I guess," Tory rolled her eyes. Scarlett laughed and started to stretch. Tory didn't want anyone to know where it was so they were keeping it under wraps.

"Yo, guys," Kyler came up to them, "My boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old-school with something called Bloodsport?"

"Bloodsport? I love that movie," Scarlett smiled.

"I know it. My dad left an old VHS at our place. It was the only evidence I had that he existed," Robby made a face. Scarlett patted his shoulder lightly.

"I heard it's pretty dope. So if you guys are in, let's do this," Kyler said.

"Depends on how late, I have to work tonight," Tory said causing the Asian boy to be slightly disappointed, "My new boss put me on the schedule for today. Guy's a total creep."

"You got a new job? Where?" Robby asked.

Tory shook her head, "It's none of your business."

"Okay," Robby looked slightly hurt.

"Don't worry about it," Scarlett whispered as Kenny walked in.

"Look who made it," Kyler teased. He stood in between Tory and Robby with a dull look.

"What's up?" Robby asked.

"I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. This one guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai," Kenny said.

"Who was he?" Scarlett asked.

"I don't know. He had this spiky red hair."

The older teens chuckled, "We still owe that Judas some payback."

"Hell yeah," Kyler cracked his knuckles.

"Everyone fall in," Kreese said as he exited the office. The four older teens walked to the front as he paced in front of them, "As you know our enemies are working together. They are combining their styles to beat us. But they are destined to fail. Because there is only one way. And what is that way?"

"The Way of the Fist, sir!"

"Exactly. However, that doesn't mean we can't double down," Kreese said causing Scarlett to look at Robby, "Class, meet Sensei Terry Silver."

A tall man came from the back room. His silver hair shimmered in the fluorescent lights as he walked to stand by Kreese, "Co-founder of Cobra Kai and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of the sport. Together we built Cobra Kai from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the All Valley," the two men turned to each other and bowed in respect.

"Thank you, Sensei Kreese," Silver said, "It's an honour to be here."

"With two senseis you will receive twice the instruction. That means twice the work. And if you are not prepared to put in 200%, then you can leave right now," Kreese said nodding towards the door.

"But if you dig in and follow our lead, we're gonna take you to the next level," Silver added. Scarlett smirked at Robby and he nudged her lightly.