[Chapter 6: Plushie Comfort]

Everything happened in a moment.

While she was in shock, and could not get what happened, Minho and Chan had given precise instructions that the boys had followed without any questions.

Her dance teacher had directed her through several corridors she hadn't seen before. He only had a hand at her back, barely making contact as he guided her.

She was taken to a recording studio, sat down and given a bottle of water. She had been assigned a cute bodyguard that sat by the door and was currently playing with his fingers. If she had risen her head to see him, she would have seen he appeared to be even more nervous than herself.

As soon as she could stop her crying, she opened her bottle and took a sip. She was paper white pale. More than usual.

"Are you feeling better?"

She shook her head, looking down. The floor was clean.

"It's okay... I'm not sure I'm supposed to tell you. I cried for more than an hour when Bangchan found about me. But he didn't out me, you know? We all are... Something. We look after one another."

She raised her head, slowly and locked eyes with Jisung. She could tell he was having problems letting his words out, and that whole string of words took a bunch of courage for him.

The door burst open and their connection was lost.

"It's getting late, we should led her to a room to catch some sleep. Do you sleep alone, Ally-ah?"

"You're scaring her again hyung..." He said to Minho.

"I share the room with two girls, but they are home for the weekend." She whispered.

"Great. Come, both of you."

Bangchan was waiting outside. The four started walking out the building by her side, her in the middle and Bangchan at the back.

"How are you, kid?" The leader said.

If she wasn't in that situation, she'd be mad for the "kid" calling. She was just a few years younger. She was trying to figure out how to get away, if there was any corridor she knew.

"She wants to flee. She thinks she's not safe with us." Lee Know answered for Ally. She thought Minho was the weirdest of their group. "She... Oh, I get that a lot, girl."

Jisung stared at Minho's back for a moment and as soon as she looked at him, he mouthed "I don't know what she thought... but, you are a little bit weird hyung."

"You can stay with Changbin and me, we have a spare bed. I assure you, we are gentlemen." Bangchan said as he opened the backdoors and they went towards the dorms they all shared.

"She doesn't think..." Minho suddenly stopped walking and laughed really loudly. "I'll keep that part for myself, don't worry Ally-ah."

Bangchan looked confused for a moment and decided it was best if he ignored Minho in his one sided conversation. It wasn't the first time.

"Yes, the whole group. Yes, well done, I'm a mind reader. Squirrel here thinks I should be asking for consent before reading a mind, but it's not like I can turn in off so easily. Sure, it's kinda cool. You don't even get a bruise, do you?" He waited a while. "We should get you an ice pack then. Sorry about that."

Once they reached the dorms, they split and she followed Chan to the kitchen.

As he entered, he closed the curtains. She stood in the entrance and took her shoes in a robotic kind of way.

Changbin entered soon after and stared at the girl. She turned. He looked above her shoulders for a moment.

"It's done. Felix erased everything the cameras caught. Ally-ah your secret is safe with us." He was smiling walking towards her, looking straight to her eyes. He was cute, not like his stage persona.

As she was in a situation when she had to talk, she realised she had felt calmer near Lee Know. The fact that he could listen to her thoughts made it easier to express what she really felt. He could be a good secret keeper in her eyes.

Everyone made her uncomfortable now. Ally felt like she was strip naked now her secret was out.

Changbin suddenly turned looking away and extended a gloved hand with an ice pack. She took it and immediately pressed it to her nose. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Feel better, yeah? Does it hurt?" Bangchan came smiling from behind them . He paused for a moment and looked at the rapper briefly. "Even if you weren't like us, we'd take care of you Ally-ah. Just think you got some extra brothers. All with weird abilities."

Still no words. Changbin locked eyes with his leader.

"I s'ppose it's better if we talk in the morning, it was quite a long day. I'll go take a shower." The taller man left the room.

Changbin stared her for a moment, and looked away again walking to the other side of the door. The first thing she saw was that they had a single bed, a bunk bed, a desk and a lot of dark clothes in hangers.

She entered and sat on the bed that had other above. There was a Snorlax plushie by the pillow. He took a big black hoodie and sat across from her on the single bed, giving her the clothing. She let the icepack at the night table and held onto the plushie, sitting him on her lap over the hoodie. She looked at him again. She held her gaze for a few moments before looking at the wall.

"Changbin? What's your weird ability?"