[Chapter 18: On Track]

He laid awake in his bed staring at the bunk bed above. He was expressionless.

Chan was standing by his side trying to guess what had happened. He couldn't even reach her door when the boy had opened it and started walking to their own dorm.

Some of the boys were getting ready to sleep or taking a shower. Lee Know's voice could be heard through the walls.

"Changbin-ah! You're giving me a headache!"

The tired leader breathed in and out.

"I'm here to listen. Do you need to whine about what Ally said? I tried to get there earlier but Felix needed my help with some stuff." He sat on the opposite bed.

"I think I messed up, hyung."

He could still fell her lips.

Bangchan got up, closed the door and sat again.

"Let it out of your chest, Binnie."

"I... I kissed her." He covered his face with the pillows. His plushies fell to the ground. Bangchan put them one by one on bedside table. It was what he did, he tried his best to fix things.

"Allyson... She got hurt?"

"No..."

"Did she reject you?"

"No..." Changbin uncovered his face for a moment. "She... she kissed back."

Bangchan scratched his neck, completely lost.

"Congratulations? I don't understand why are you lying there like she had broken your heart."

"I thought she had something with Hannie... or with you. I wouldn't do that. I need to speak with Han." He sprung like a resort out of bed and Chan held his shoulders. He was jumping in place and couldn't keep still.

"Stop. He's asleep, you can talk tomorrow." He pushed him to sit on the bed. "She's like a sister to me. There's nothing going on with me or with Han."

He thought for a moment and then added.

"Han is Han. Do you think we wouldn't have noticed if there was something between them? He would be writing love songs all over the place, not watching another sad anime."

"But if he likes her, I would never..."

There was a lone knock and the door burst open.

Angry Lee Know dragged a sleepy Jisung in his arms like a koala. He let him drop carefully in the bed Chan was sitting in. They were baffled.

"Honey, do you like Allyson?"

"I would never betray you, Baby. She's cute and she lets me cuddle, but she's just a friend. Can we go back to sleep now?" He answered with half closed eyes, now hugging Bangchan.

"What do you think if she dates Changbin?" Minho keep asking.

"I'll help you pick clothes, Bin-hyung... I thought she had higher standards." And then he proceeded to laugh at his own joke. Chan and Minho covered their own laughs. Han was half asleep, but still making faces.

"Yah!" Changbin realised what the cuddling dude had said with a little delay. "You're not that tall either!"

"But I'm more handsome!" Han unwrapped his covers and got up from the bed walking to Minho to wrap his arms around him. "Baby, let's go to bed."

Minho effortlessly picked him up, the covers and talked to Changbin almost whispering.

"Can you calm your mind now? She's into you... like really into you. And she might be the only that can actually be with you and go unharmed. Did you stop and think about that?"