[Chapter 17: Rain]

She took the contraceptive pills box out of the bag in one swift movement and shook it.

"It's in Spanish, genius."

She face-palmed mentally. Right. It had a pink design with a flower. How could he know? She let the box in the bag again.

She turned, looking away, walking to her windows.

"It's just there are some things that I'm not ready to talk with a male... Or with anyone, as a matter of fact. Lee Know just butts in. A part of me is happy that I don't have to say out loud those things, but other part just rather he didn't know. I did miss you all when you were abroad. I don't get if he's just playing the big brother part or... He just confuses me."

Allyson senses movement behind her and turned to see Changbin sitting on her bed. He was expressionless as he talked almost in a whisper.

"Do you think he's got a thing for you?"

"What?! No, no... I think he's playing Cupid."

Her eyes crossed paths with his for a moment and she turned again to look out the windows.

"Can I get a hug?" She spoke in barely a whisper.

A few seconds later, she felt his arms around her waist, resting on her stomach. She moved a little backwards to rest her body on his. Changbin put his head on her shoulder and spoke softly right in her ear.

"Whenever you want."

She was glad he couldn't listen to her thoughts, because he could definitely listen her hammering heart.

"Won't you get in trouble for being here?"

"No, I texted Felix and asked him to mess with the cameras."

Alarmed she turned around, still between his arms, hands in his chest.

"He can jump to conclusions and... Won't they...? I..."

"Easy there." She was trying to make space between them, but Changbin just hugged her closer. She relaxed in his arms. "He told them I'm just here hearing you complain about Minho. That's what's happening, right?"

She snuggled closer and circled his waist. "I need to know something. I feel different when I'm around you. Is that your ability too? Can you mess with emotions?"

She wanted to, but she couldn't look at his face. She could hear his heartbeat. He wasn't relaxed at all.

"No, I don't think I can. That's... just me."

He thought for a moment. He wasn't open about his own emotions. Not like Chan or Felix. But he strongly believed that things should be talked about sincerely, not aiming to hurt, but to keep everything clear and smooth in any kind of relationship.

She felt so small in his arms.

"Is it a good different or a bad different?" He asked after a while.

She kept her face hidden, and when she spoke softly, her voice vibrations resonated in his ribcage.

"I'm not sure. I think it's good. I'm calm. I feel like I could tell you anything and you wouldn't judge me." She breathed deeply for a moment. He was caressing her hair and stopped when she said "Did you know I had some kind of crush on Chan when I first met him?"

"No, I didn't." He thought about what Minho said. Maybe that was the reason why she wouldn't want to talk to him. He was her crush.

Changbin felt out of place for a moment. He resumed his caressing. Even if her hair was heavily coloured, it was soft.

He was preparing himself for a heartbreak he wasn't expecting in any way.

"Do you want me to be your wingman with him?"

He feared her answer. She laughed and dissipated all his fears with her melodic voice.

"No no, I just wanted you to know why I started to hang around you. I don't feel that way any more. And I think my parents adopted him as my new brother. I saw my father exchanging numbers with him to keep tabs on me... I fear what Google Translate can do with those conversations."

Both laughed at that, then without a word, went to sit on her bed, so they wouldn't be standing. She got as closest to him as possible, resting her head on his chest and putting her legs on the bed. It was uncomfortable, so Ally just let herself slide down his chest to rest on his lap, looking away from him. It started raining outside.

He couldn't blush any harder. He put his fingers through her hair, tidying it away from her face.

"Your mom asked my number too. It was weird. I didn't understand why though."

"It's a mother thing." She looked up at him for a moment, and away again. "She can tell I think you're cute."

This girl had left him speechless again, his thoughts were too much. He rubbed it off.

"Of course I am cute." He poked his cheek and started making small noises.

She was cringing looking up.

"Hey! No, no... Where is the hardcore dark rapper I fell in love with? We all fell in love with?" She corrected herself, but it was too late. He was suddenly serious.

"Love?" He caresed her hair again and stopped his hand on her cheek, looking at her eyes. He smirked. "I'm right here, Ally-ah."

He got closer and she raised her head to meet halfway. He turned last moment and kissed her exposed forehead.

She was ready to kill for the kiss that was denied to her. Allyson didn't know if she could handle if he told her he thought of her as a sister too.

His phone buzzed some melody breaking her thoughts. The bastard was still smirking.

He took it out of his pocket without letting her move away from him, still caressing her cheek and checked it in a moment.

"Felix says Bangchan is coming to "rescue" me." He laughed. "Sorry love, I think I have to go today."

Love. That word again.

She was about to get up, but he held her in place, holding her jaw gently. He put his phone away and his other hand fell on her stomach. It was filled with butterflies. She put her hands over his.

He got closer to her once again, and this time both closed their eyes and kissed.

It was soft and electrifying. His power made her fell tingles on her lips.

That was a hell of a first kiss.