[Chapter 23: Loose You]

"Channie?"

He hummed in response.

"Can I talk to you? I can't leave without talking to you."

He left the PC right as it was, sat on the sofa and patted the space by his side.

"Leave? Do you have a planned travel? Come, I'll hear you."

She was looking at the floor. Ally couldn't bare to look at him. He would surely be disappointed. She thought this would be the last time she'd ask him anything.

"I'm going for good. I will quit before debut, before signing the contract."

"What? Did something happen? You know you can tell me anything. Did someone...?"

"Nothing happened. I can help you until you find someone else, but I can't stay."

-

"What did you say?" Changbin approached Lee Know as now everyone but their leader was in the room. Hyunjin and I.N right behind Felix.

"Allyson is leaving for good. Or maybe she already left." The older passed a hand through his hair.

"I was with her this morning. Have you finally lost your marbles?"

"I can't hear her. She was talking to Bangchan a few moments ago. I'm not sure where, but somewhere in the building."

"What?" It was Han's turn to be surprised. "You can hear people in other rooms, in other floors?"

"Yeah... it's been giving me a headache lately, but I got to focus in only one person. That calmed my mind. I tried with her and..."

"You shouldn't have done that." Changbin said sitting on the floor. "If she wants to tell us something, she will. I don't think she'll leave. She can't."

-

"What? What happened Ally? Is the training too hard? I'm sure I can get you some free time if it's getting too stressful. Your parents are still here right? Something happened to them?" She kept on moving her head no. "It'll get better, Ally. I can find a counselor, if you need that."

"I really can't stay, Chan."

"You came to talk to me. You need me to give you my blessing in leaving? You know I can't do that."

"I need you to understand why I'm leaving."

-

"There she is. I think Chan is talking to her." He got up a little and snuggled to Han.

"Can't you just stop it? She doesn't want you to do that." Seungmin said.

"Oh, no. She does. She found a way to lock me out and now she just let me in... it's like if she's changing her wifi password back and forth."

"I'll just call her and sort this out." Felix said as he got out of the room. Everybody except Han and Lee Know followed him.

-

"I can't stay with him. I can't date him."

"Did Changbin did something to you?"

"No, no. He's sweet. He's perfect."

"Why can't you then? Why are you running?"

"I'm not. I want what's best for him. For you all. And right now is to be away from me."

-

She wasn't picking up, so Felix just sent a text.

Lix:
Is everything okay, Blue?
Minho is kinda panicking over something you thought.
You know you can come and talk to me anytime.