Genin Days Chapter 15: The Bloodline Rebellion Part 1

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Jutsu/ Bijuu/ Summons

Flashbacks, Letters, and Setting

I don't own Naruto

Chapter 30: The Bloodline Rebellion Part 1

In the Commander's Tent

"Now that you're with us, we can't have you looking like you came straight from Konoha, now can we?" Mei said before she snapped her fingers. "Chojuro!"

A 16-year-old boy with short, spiky blue hair and glasses on his face, ran into the tent and saluted Mei.

"You called for me, Mei-sama?" Chojuro asked in a shy voice, a little wary of the blonde Konoha ninja also present.

"Yes. I'd like for you to get Naruto-kun here, a suit of our uniform, a sword, and a hunter-nin mask." Mei ordered.

"Hai!" The young teen scurried off to get the supplies after his reply.

"Good. When Chojuro returns, I'd like for you to change into your new uniform. Since you're so adamant about keeping your identity a secret, you may wear the hunter-nin mask when you go on missions." Mei told Naruto.

"A good idea." Naruto agreed with a nod. "So, what would you have me do?" He asked the young leader of the rebellion.

"Before I can figure out what kind of assignments I can give you, I'd like to send you on a mission to figure out what exactly you're capable of. A small test of sorts." Mei explained.

"I know you're quite confident in your abilities, but all we have are your words. We'd like to see some of your skills for ourselves. I hope you don't mind, do you, Naruto-kun?" The flirtatious woman purred in a sensual voice, making the hair on the back of Naruto's neck stand up.

"O-of course. I would have done the same thing myself." Naruto replied. He mentally chided himself for stuttering. This damn woman was throwing him off his game with her flirtatious approach.

"Why thank you, Naruto-kun. I knew you'd understand." Mei cooed as she smiled. "Hmmm, now what to do with you..." Mei hummed to herself as she looked through some scrolls and letters.

"Mei-sama! Here are the supplies you asked for!" Chojuro announced as he entered with an armful of supplies, as Mei picked out some letters.

"Thank you, Chojuro. You may leave them on the table over there. You are dismissed for now." Mei told Chojuro, who did as he was told and left with a salute.

"Why don't you change into your new gear while I decide the mission for you?" Mei told Naruto, who nodded.

He took off his blue cloak, then took off his Jonin vest, leaving just his black, skin-tight, long-sleeved turtle neck shirt he wore underneath, which revealed his chiseled body underneath.

It was Mei's turn to check out Naruto. Mei took a second to admire the blonde man's body. The outline of his abs and his pecs barely visible through the shirt revealed just enough to get taste of what really lied underneath.

She noted that he had a youthful and handsome face, but it wasn't as feminine or delicate as many of the handsome noble boys. The blonde hair, which was cropped shorter at the sides, complemented his blue eyes to give him a striking look. Together with his lean, yet muscled body, Mei had to admit the man was quite attractive.

Naruto, however, was oblivious to Mei's observant eye on him, and dressed himself in the classic Kiri ANBU attire, a dark grey long-sleeved shirt with a lighter grey flak jacket with shoulder guards on top. On his arms were greyish-blue bracers made of several layers of tough cloth.