Love at first sight

TIME SKIP: to Saturday at 12pm

       I was out Running, making sure I was still in shape for the ring, I really need to be because there is nothing scarier than being tired in a fight with someone who hasn't broken a sweat. I was sweating head to toe and drinking my water down quickly.. I was so pumped for the "pizza-plex" that it gave me energy thinking about it, as "Headstrong" by trapt played through my ear buds, it was 86 degrees Fahrenheit out ( or 30 degrees Celsius) And going to rise through out the day.

I was thinking about how it was going to go if  I  met roxanne.. I hope I don't stutter or slip up, but I can't think that way or it would surely happen.. staying in a subdivision, it was populated but not packed, everyone having enough yard and tree's, I've been running around for 45 minutes off and on, I'm very tired and took rest under a nice silver maple tree.. didn't know who's it was, but I'm sure they won't mind.. it's RIGHT by the road.

TIME SKIP: 4h-30m later.

              I just get out of the shower and dressed nice, wearing a black T shirt with the boxing gyms name on it, black slim cut pants, black air force ones, a silver chain around my neck and a sleek black snake skin belt around my waist, my attire was not super fancy but formal.. still snazzy though. I hear Silas pull into the drive way, I tell MoM and DaD goodbye before heading out the door. I get into the truck and we go.

Silas:  why do you need to dress fancy for? Haha

Y/N:  I'm not, I should teach you how to dress nice haha

Silas:  what all do you know about this place?

   Y/N: Carl told me everything about it, it's a mall like cluster fuck full of games, Live music, and I heard that there is a race track and theater too.. I'm not 100% sure though

  We just kept on driving until we made it.

Silas:  holy crap, look at the size of this place, it looks like a  rock 'n' roll   cathedral

    We exit the truck and made our way into the place and It was massive, the closest words to describe it was like being on a spaceship, there were colored lights, big golden statues and palm tree's everywhere, it's like being in Las Vegas but without the hookers.

We walk up to the front desk and buy our weekly entry pass and move on

Employee:   Are we having a party today?

Y/N:  no sir, we are just here for fun

Employee:  ah, have a nice visit

   *We show him our entry passes and move on, we approach the map bot and take a map each*

Y/N:  where do you wanna go first?

Silas: I'm not quite sure, how about the food quart?

Y/N: I could eat. "I hope roxanne is there, this place is covered with pictures of the gang" I thought to myself

* We sit down and start to eat, I got the freddy fritter bowl from El chips and Silas got the Bonnie beef loaded pizza from the main pizzeria*

Y/N:   I think I'm going to go walk around and explore some, I'll text you if I need you

Silas:  alright

Y/N:  * I decide to hit up the main arcade and see what they have *

Y/N:   Hell yeah! They have Mario Kart!

    * within 5 minutes I dominated and took 1st place*

              ( A/N:  ROXANNE WOLF IS ABRIVIATED TO RW)

RW:  way to go! You killed it!

Y/N:  "who was that" I thought to myself  * I turn and see roxanne *  "HOLY CRAP IT'S HER..."

RW:  answer! How did you get so good at Mario kart?

Y/N:  a lot of practice I- I guess

RW: Let's play a game.

Y/N: "OMG" I thought to myself... Sure

   * We begin to play, she gets the lead from the start and she is dominating.. I catch up by using a couple of green shells then she would get a bullet boost upgrade and we would be neck in neck until I drifted crossed the finish line by an inch of my bumper*

RW: What!? No Way!?

Y/N: hehe.. "OMG" I thought to myself

RW: you think you could do that on my race way?

Y/N:  maybe..?

RW:  I like you kid, be at my raceway in 30 minutes.

  *she walks away*

Y/N:   " OMG  OMG.. SHE IS AMAZING.. MY KNEES ARE WEAK JUST FROM BEING AROUND HER.. WHAT EVER I DO.. I HAVE TO WIN THIS RACE."