Wits & Willpower

A/N:  A/N: Hello, If you're reading this when the chapter just comes out (or future chapters), I apologize for the lack of certain consistency put into my work. I am working on other anonymous projects on Wattpad and can not do both at the same time (perfectly, at least).   I take turns chapter to chapter, Ping ponging story to story, and am ALWAYS writing, so please be patient and cut me some slack if you can,  so keep reading and enjoy! (Leave a star and a comment if you enjoyed it lol, I like to hear about my work :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N:  This is bad..  We are in a total disposition right now.

Carl:  I guess we just have to wait on Kieran...

                                                           KIERAN POV

Kieran:  Oh no, no, no!  I need to get to his office now!!

*Kieran proceeded to run towards the employee stairwell*

Kieran:  If I can just make it to the utility tunnels, I can make it back to his office faster!

* A moment of realization kicks in*

Kieran:  Shit!  I can't go that way!  *Turns around and hauls ass out of there*

Carl (Radio):  Where are you at??

Kieran:  * turns on radio*  about   1/5  of the way there!

Carl (Radio):  Hurry up!!!

*Kieran finally makes it out of the atrium and is running down a large hallway to go through one of the arcades *

Kieran:  *Huff-Puff*

*BANG BANG BANG*

Kieran:  *Dives behind Pac-Man machine* 

*Draws gun and radio*

Kieran (Radio):  There's someone here with me!  Shots fired!

Y/N (Radio):  we're pinned under the atrium, Kieran!  You're on your own...

Kieran:  Mmm....

Female voice:  I know you're still here!  I know your plan....

*Voice getting closer slowly*

Female Voice:  You're gonna sneak over to that office and be another pair of eyes! But let me tell you something.

*Walking gets even closer*

Female voice:  THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS!

* Kieran quickly jumps up from the machine and empties half his clip,  firing into the rest of the arcade*

Kieran:  I will kill you here, lady! 

*Footsteps running off, slowly getting quieter and quieter*

Kieran:  She.. left??  Never mind her for now.

*Kieran gets up and proceeds to run. He needs to make it to  Y/N  office quickly*

Kieran:  Let's see... if I go this way.. I'll end up at an elevator...  PERFECT!

*Kieran takes a left and runs down a short flight over stairs, where he finds an elevator down the hall, just as predicted*

Kieran:  C'mon C'mon!!  *presses down button on elevator nonstop*

*Elevator door closes*

Elevator:  FUN FAZ-FACT!  DID YOU KNOW THAT BEARS LIKE PIZZA SAUCE MORE THAN HONEY!?  IT'S TRUE!  BEFORE THERE EXTRINCTION,  BEARS ATTACKED PIZZA DELIVERY VEHICLES ALL THE TIME!