Hearts reunited

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N:   *phew*  I knew the risk when I took the job.. even off shift! But still..  I was so close to her the day I left.. the day I was.. stabbed...    *you hold your midsection in remembrance* 

      *On the way to one of the arcades,  you spot Kieran and Carl!*

Y/N:  Hey guys! 

Carl: oh, hey!

Y/N:  where are you guys headed??

Carl:  food court, big guys have to eat of course! You?

Y/N:  The arcade ahead

Carl: ouh! I heard they have a new popular game in there, it's called.. the awakening I think?  It's by some guy.. named.. uhhhh.....  I cannot remember haha!

Y/N: speaking of some guy, who's that new guy..?

Carl:  oh Ricardo!?  Some guy Mr. Squire picked up off of the underground fighting game!  Dudes a beast, he told somebody to beat it or he would beat them and they listened haha.. really tough guy

Y/N: hmph

Kieran:  this place claims to have the best Mac and Cheese in the plex.. I doubt it.

Carl:  don't knock it until you try it!

Kieran:  I'll knock you!

Carl:  TRY IT!

Y/N:  Hahaha nice. Listen guys, I'm going to see if I forgot my wallet in my office *pat pat* I cannot find it any where

Carl: sure.

      *You walk to your office, having your employees pass, you can get in.. even if you're not on your shift.*

      *You walk to your door and try to click your card to it, it does not open.. you try again but no result. You look to see its cracked open..*

Y/N:  it's open already!? Someone have better not of stole my wallet-

    *You see the tall beautifully appealing figure herself.. leaning on the left wall of your office.. Roxanne wolf*

RW:  ah! Hello.. Y/N!

Y/N:  m-my n-name.. *you mumble under your breath*

       *she runs and hugs you! Smothering your face in her breasts while doing so*

RW: I missed you I missed you I missed you!

       *You can't hold it back anymore and hug her back, tightly and snug*

RW:  I knew you were going to come back for me! I knew it was you when I saw this!

    *she holds up your wallet, revealing the picture you and her had taken after the race long ago*

Y/N:  Oh 😅

      *Her hugs are crushing, you find it hard to breath but you didn't want her to be upset, she smells of cherry blossoms while squeezing on to you*

RW:  I've been so lonely these past couple years!  I was all alone! No anyone!

Y/N:  sorry to hear about tha-.. could you please.. let go  *barley breathing*

RW:  oh! Alright! Anything for my new Boyfriend!

Y/N: B-....oyfriend!?...

RW:  of course! You are finally working here! Aren't you? That means we can be together all the time babe!