Good Times (Lemon)

A/N:   ⚠️ This part of the story will contain strong sexual content.  So be don't be thrown off when it happens haha.. you've been warned.. I guess LMAO ⚠️

____________________________________________________________________________

           *Roxanne is leading you to her room, you do not no what's going to go down but you are ready.*

Y/N:  "I wonder if she could get pregnant?  Nah, I'm an idiot"  you thought

          *Her breathing has gotten heavier and more rapid*

Y/N:  are you okay roxy?

RW:   never been better Sweet heart!

Y/N:  you said we're going back to your room?

RW:  yep! Sure are!

Y/N:  do you.. know what happened to mon..ty?

RW:  of course not.  He gets on my nerves. I could careless

               *You make it to the room, she holds her hand to the censor and the door opens, you look around and it looks different.. usually it's almost trashed but it's super clean and spiffy.  The couch was folded out into a large bed*

Y/N:  wow, you got it looking good Roxanne! I'm impressed!

RW:  take a seat on the bed for me   *she wispered*

               *You sit down on the bed and she goes into the backroom,  you think to yourself about this whole thing.  You have never been so excited and low-key horny in your entire life.    The room looks nice, smells incredible, and the temperature is perfect, it's like she doesn't want you to leave*

RW:  okay! Ready or not, here I come!   *She says seductively*

           *she walks out of the door and she has a tight red bra on. Barely any pants and nothing else.

RW:  I bet I'm your favorite! Huh?

          *she sits down on the bed to your right, proping her left leg over your right one and rubbing her right index finger on your chest*

RW:  you know, I've been lonely for years now.. right?

Y/N:  Yes

RW:  *giggles*  good boy  

        *she starts running her fingers through your hair* 

RW:  I missed you.. did you miss me?

Y/N:  of course

RW:  good boy  *she whispers*

     *she leans in and you feel this sharp pressurized force of your throat.    She has your throat in her jaws, mouth wrapped around your neck making it more difficult to breath.    She lays you down on your back slowly then mounts you like a sattle.    Sitting right below your stomach region then letting off your neck* 

RW:   *giggles*  

                 *As you hold her by the hips, she bends down and starts kissing you. Making out with such passion, fire works go off in your mind,  as you both are practically putting eachothers tongues down eachothers throats.    She adds hip movement on top of you, shaking her hips suddenly on your crotch*

RW:  you know.. you are my number 1 fan after all, how about I crank it up some huh?    *Cute giggling*

               *As she puts her left hand on your stomach for balance and right hand behind her back, she looks like she is stretching until you hear a click.   Her bra flies off and over your head, clearing the bed, her breast drop down and bounce about 4 inches when taken off.   Her D cups was so forced into the bra, they almost burst out.*