Suspicious Activity

A/N: This part of the story and on will be more plot and lore focused, the Roxanne stuff will be included but just... less of it. I hope you guys enjoy!

__________________________________

Y/N: "I will just regroup and get them later, I'm sure I was a sitting duck down there.. I should check my cameras." You thought

*You run out of the elevator thinking between running to your friends or your office... you choose office.*

Y/N: it'll be the right idea to check the cameras.. then see where I can cut them off.

*You find your office, shine the badge, get in the door and check the cameras...*

Y/N: I will find you and you will be arrested... wait.. what? BROKEN!!??

*The cameras are disconnected.. all of them.*

Y/N: shit shit shit. *turns on radio* Hey! What are you guys doing?

Kieran: surveying the lockers

Y/N: where Carl!?

Kieran: checking out the party rooms by the daycare.

Y/N: YOU GUYS SPLIT UP!?!?

Kieran: sure, covering more ground. What's happening?

Y/N: they cut the damn cameras, every last one!

Kieran: so what are you gonna do?

Y/N: check out one of the cameras, see how they did it.

Kieran: which one?

Y/N: the one over at the arcade.. you know? The only one with Mario Kart..?

Kieran: Carl and I will be there.

Y/N: got it.

VOICES POV:

voice #1: Listen, I hate this place just as much as you do.

Voice #2: you don't know my hatred and you never will.

Voice #1: well, when we complete the task, all of this will be over.

Voice #2: I guess, I hope I cut those cameras good, it'd be ashame if he caught us..

Voice #1: I will gladly die for our cause. Doesn't matter to me.

Voice #2: how will we proceed to the awakening anyway??

Voice #1: I was buddy buddy to the singular night guard here prior. She left information in some given and more.. disclosed areas.. then when all the turns, corners and interfaces are done.. it'll be time. The information spands, she made it apparent that we go to the locker room, the daycare, the bowling alley, and the theater, last being on the rafters in gator golf.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: This has been a night to remember, I score the biggest score of my life, making Roxanne scream and clinch her bed, and now a break in is in progress.. wow haha, huh?

*You make it to the camera right over the Mario Kart machine and it looks fine.. but something isn't right.. then it hits you! The red cable is cut under the camera itself.. this was a clean cut.. the cleanest you've ever seen.. they must have one hell of a tool, you thought*

Kieran: hey!

Y/N: Oh yeah, where Carl??

Kieran: no clue, he's not with you?