On Top Of Things

A/N: Sorry for any typos in the story so far, and forgive ones you might see later on. I came back to finish this story after a year 😅😅 enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________

*The day comes to an eventful start, after the horrific shift before, the police were, in fact, informed of the attempted murder, and cops were dispatched around the area. Kieran and Carl continue to heal and rest up in the medical station while reporters interview them on the scene*

Reporter: So Mr. Marcy, what exactly-

Kieran: NO NO NO! that was my father's name! You just call me Kieran!

Reporter: So.. Kieran.. how did this exactly go down..?

Kieran: After getting word of intruders, we were on their tails like flies on pie! It all came down to finding them!

Reporter: How did you know where to find them??

Kieran: A little birdie told me! Well... if the birdie was a golden glove, former amateur boxing Champ, who also works here by the name of Y/N..

CARLS POV

Reporter: So.. Can you describe what the moment was like exactly Mr. Moles?

Carl: It was traumatic, I feel as if I shouldn't even be here right now.. shouldn't even be alive.

Reporter: Now.. we have seen the footage, and it looked awfully horrific.

Carl: the battle field was awful.. dark and cold.. the only relief I got was the warm sweet sensation of death knocking at the door.. I was at the point of no return.. I thought.

Reporter: *Starts to look scared and wants to get out of there*

Carl: he was giant, and my best chance was out smarting him.. so I blow my finger off... and fried his system..

Reporter: Umm... back to you, Tom! *cuts the cameras off*

Y/N POV

Y/N: This whole thing is a big mess... I am so sorry about this.. you have to understand that

RW: He was still my friend.. even if he had it coming to him..

Y/N: I would do anything to relieve you of this pain..

RW: pain?? This doesn't hurt me deep down.. It just feels odd without him here.. I wonder who his replacement will be?

Y/N: I'm glad this won't affect our relationship in any way.. I love you *smiles while stroking fingers through her hair*

*Distant talk outside of Rockstar row*

Y/N: That sounds like... IT IS! I will talk to you later, babe!

*exits room*

Y/N: *Clears throat* Mr. Squire!!

Mr. Squire: Oh.. Hey, my boy!

Y/N: pretty bad stuff, huh?

Mr. Squire: The absolute WORST! His intentions could take the nation in an absolute uproar!

Y/N: Where are you headed now!?

Mr. Squire: I need to go speak with the state police, then to a couple of reporters

Y/N: Well, tell me one thing before you go! Why is this place open today??

Mr. Squire: we have footage of him leaving the building.