6

[smut warning]

As i'm still hurt,cut up, and bruised, I manage to crawl over to Jade and look for her phone. I find her phone and delete the picture she took. As I couldn't help but notice it was a picture of her and sunny. They looked so.. happy?

Why does she hate me so much? If sundrop likes her as a friend that should be good enough for her. I mean he could be somebody's best friend , well he's programmed that way. but how does he know the *other things?*

Sunny took bonnie up to his room to work on him. I tried to follow him at the same pace but couldn't handle it so i walked slower.

I eventually got up there to where sunny was and fell on his floor. I didn't mean too it's just that I couldn't walk anymore. I missed the bed completely. (I have done this so many times irl)

I fell asleep on the floor I didn't have enough energy. Over the night I woke up in sunny's bed with him cuddling me from behind. I turn over and look at him and see a blonde cuddling me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" i yell at the blonde which wakes him up.
He wakes up confused and looks at himself and realized.

"WAIT SUNSHINE IT'S ME, SUNDROP!" he yells trying to prove it's him.

"Prove it then, if your really sunny then prove it." I say with my arms crossed now on the floor.
the blonde gets up and turns the lights off, switching into a black haired guy .

"is everything worked out with you and sun yet y/n?" the black haired guy asks.
he flips the lights back on and switches back into a blonde.

"holy shit. wait then how are you a human?" I ask.

"All the animatronic's just have a cover on. They wont show you if you ask but this is us without our cover. I hope your not mad I didnt tell you yet.." sun says looking down.

I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"Ya know, you look more attractive this way too" i said before leaving his room and trying to get into the ball pit without hurting myself.

I got down and grabbed the healing stuff that sunny made a while ago and rubbed it on all of my injuries. They healed up instantly.

I put my shirt back on when my wounds healed up. I go back up too sunnys room to see bonnie laying on a bean bag with bandages around his head. Blood stained them immediately.

"Is he gonna be okay..?" i ask .
Sunny looks back and says,

"For now yes, but if he keeps bleeding that will be a problem."

I jump into the ball pit and come back a few minutes later with sunnys medicine.

"Will this help him?" I held out the medicine.

Sun's face brightened and grabbed the medicine. He kneeled down on the ground and started unwrapping bonnie's bandages. Sunny opened the medicine then started rubbing it on bonnie's cut.

I couldn't look it was too gory for me. I grabbed my phone and started to distract myself from reality. Then I realise something, it wasn't even close or related to what was happening.

I started thinking to myself, "when me and sun had sex why did he use a dildo instead of his real dick? I shouldn't even be thinking of this! Y/n, What the hell is wrong with you!"

I snap back to reality and sun's arm is over my waist cuddling me while laying down. I lay down next to him and put my leg in between his. Him being human now makes me more comfortable with him. Little did I know I kept moving my leg which made him moan slightly.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't notice!" I say while moving my leg away from his.

He grabs my leg and puts it back where it was .

"Y/n it's f-fine don't worry." he said.

I see that he's enjoying this. I decide to tease him. I keep moving my leg faster than before. He covers his mouth trying not to moan out loud.

I then get startled because the lights go off. Moon comes back and gets on top of me. He starts making hickeys on my neck making me kinda squirm.

"bet you wish you were me rn" -moon
"Oh they like me more than you. Your always so mean"- sun
"wow i thought you were the nice one. hey sunny watch this" -moon

Moon pulls my shirt off and I unclip my bra. He starts playing with my boobs.

"Can I?" moon asks looking down at my area.

All i can do is nod. my stomach is filled with butterflies and my head is so cloudy with dirty thoughts, I can't risk me saying one out loud.

He pulls my underwear to the side and starts eating me out. I arch my back in pleasure while putting my hand over my mouth.

"I want to hear you star~ uncover your mouth" moon says in a seductive voice.

I take my hand off of my mouth and start moaning. He inserts a finger and it makes me go wild. He knew I was okay with this and it made me think of his soft side when he asked for permission.

Moon knew I was wet enough to slide in now so he pulled out his dick and inserted it. I had to cover my mouth this time, I moaned a little too loud. He felt like 5 or 6 inches. And he kept me away from this?

He started thrusting into me at a steady pace so he could adjust. He started going faster and started moaning himself. We both were enjoying this.

"I'm fucking your partner sun, what do you think about that?" -moon
"your having fun now but just wait till the lights come back on. they will enjoy my dick wayyy more than yours"-sun
"Your just mad that their enjoying me more than you ever could satisfy them"-moon

While moon was talking to sun in their mind he didn't know that I had cummed four times. He kept hitting my g-spot which felt amazing.

The lights turned back on and they transformed back. Sun stopped thrusting for a minute then started going faster than moon was. I put my hands up above my head and sun pinned my hands down to the bed.

Sun had probably a little bit of a bigger cock than moon did but that didn't matter to me.

"y-y/n can I-i cum in you.?" sun asked while trying not to moan.

"pl-please cum in m-me!" I moaned.

This felt amazing, No matter what i did with them it was always enjoyable. I enjoyed every moment I spent with them. Sun started going faster and faster until he reached his climax. And we both let out one final moan.

He pulled out and licked me all clean. He then kissed my body and put my t-shirt back on. We started cuddling for a little while until we heard some noise..