18

I woke up and threw my alarm clock across the room. It actually broke, the only time i throw it. Now it breaks.

I step over the broken pieces of the alarm clock and start getting ready for the day. I got an oversized t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans on. I put my shoes on,grab my bad and get in my car.

I start my engine and start heading to school. I pull into the school parking lot about 10 minutes later and park my car. I take a deep breathe and leave my car.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder and head inside with my schedule in my hands. I go to my first class and sit in my assigned seat.

I put an airpod in my ear and start scrolling on tiktok. I turn on music when the teacher comes in and shove my phone in my back pocket.

And with it being a new school year, it goes downhill immediatly. I look up at the seating chart on the board and see "Kaitlyn Maroona" labeled in the seat next to me.

The teacher didnt start until the bell rang and thats when the devil came in. She sat down next to me then looked me up and down. I could feel her lay her eyes on me,I wanted to punch her.

Both of our scars healed so we both looked mostly normal. And no one else knew what she did except for hannah and chloe. I hoped she wouldnt be in any of my classes.

The bell rang and class started. I listened to music and drained the teachers voice out. The school day went fast since we didnt have any work to do. Plus in some classes I had a couple friends in there. But katie is in most of them.

The school day ended and it wasnt to bad, katie didnt bother me and it wasnt as bad as last year. I had to change schools because of it. I never want to re-live it.

I threw my back pack and shit in the front seat then sat down in the driver seat. I twisted my key and drove away from the school. Now I just have to do this every day, 5 days a week, and until next may.

I drive over to the pizza plex and head to the daycare. I walk through the doors of the daycare and see moon no where in sight. I walk around the daycare and find eclipse in a corner doing something.

I walk over to him and peek over his shoulder. I couldn't see that well but I saw glitter glue by him.

"what are you making?" i asked him.

He fell forward and tried to cover whatever he was doing.

"NOTHING! LOOK AWAY ITS A SURPRISE" he said in a panic.

I shrugged and turned around. I heard him scrambling things behind me but I didnt want to look.

"okay you can look now" he said.

I turned around and saw him shirtless,with his shirt in his hand covered in glitter glue.

"are you going to tell me what you were doing?" I asked.

"i told you its a surprise." he replied.

He got closer to me and connected our lips. The kiss ended a few moments later and he pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and savored the hug. I let go of him and sit down,after that I told him my day. He didnt say anything,he listened to every word I said.

"A-am I talking to much? Im sorry-" i start to say.

"your perfectly fine yn, keep going" he said then smiled.

I smiled back at him. My mind was running in circles at the moment. Running around grabbing lose thoughts and thinking of useless things at the moment.

I finish talking about my day and all I could see was eclipse smiling at me. I stop talking and look down in embarrassment. He stands up and grabs my hands.