8

Jade kept visiting me every day to make sure I wasnt gone,the room was always dark. I didnt know what day it was or even what time it is. I always here people jumping into the ball pit so I try to scream and squirm. I havent eaten in about two days, im starving.

And according to what I know muscles go before fat. So even if I try to break out of here Jade can just break me like a twig.

Since she is in that animatronic suit she has gotten stronger. Why does she love to hurt me.

Im stuck down here with my thoughts and they arnt good ones either.This morning something happened, Jade talked to me. She ripped the tape off of my mouth and said.

"If you scream or yell I will end your life right here you got that?" she said in a low raspy voice.

"Jade please give me food anything! I'm starving." I begged while keeping my voice down.

"Shut it, be quiet I'll be right back." Jade said.

A few minutes later she grabbed a box of pizza and put it in front of me. She untied me so I could eat the pizza.

"If you escape, your done for y/n." Jade says.

I nod and started stuffing the food in my face. Eating for the first time in 3 days i think? Felt amazing. It filled me up and made me tired.

After that Hade knew I wasnt going to escape, so she let me just wander around in the room she put me in. I started working out, building my muscles and getting healthier. She would bring me food everyday now.

Things got a little better atleast. She turned on more lights for me so I could see more. And I could tell she was warming up to me. Two weeks felt like it went by. I was hoping my friends are still searching for me, I didnt want to be down here forever.

One day I found a weapon and hid it under the bed jade provided me with. I was planning on escaping this hellhole she put me in and end her for real this time.

So one day I grabbed my weapon and shoved it through the head part of her animatronic suit. She started to scream then I removed the weapon. Blood started running out of her head. I kept beating her with the weapon to make sure she was gone.

I didnt stop until the animatronic was demolished and all of the pieces were everywhere. I got out of the room by grabbing the keys on her neck. I ran out of the room and rubbed my eyes. The lights were so bright and there were so many of them.

I started walking to the daycare but I forgot the map of the pizza plex. It was dark outside so I had to watch out for monty. I kept walking and found the stage. I knew the daycare had to be close to here.

I walk up the stairs and see chica. I start running at her,this time I had confidence that I could beat her. I jumped and kicked her making her fall on the ground. She tried swooping me off of her feet and she missed completely.

I kick her in her chest, she grabs her throat trying to breathe.

"W-WAIT PLEASE DONT HURT ME ANYMORE!" Chica says with a cracky voice.

"I wont hurt you anymore if you take me to the daycare. Deal?" i say back.

"Deal!" she says while getting up.

We both start walking towards the daycare and she stands by the door. I got to know her a little bit and I apologized for hurting her. We parted ways and I walked into the daycare. I walked through the doors and looked around. I saw bonnie playing with his fingers while trying not to cry and roxy balling her eyes out.

I walk closer to them and bonnie looks at me. He stands up,

"Y/n..?" he says.

Roxy looks back and sees me. She gets up , runs towards me, and jumps on me.