21

i honestly didnt mind since we have been together for this long and didnt notice, i was too focused on the game.

I didnt even know what to say to him anyways, i figured he would be giving me the silent treatment. My game kept playing and he walked out of the bathroom.

My screen shut off and turned completely black. I took of my headset and looked up to eclipse. He stood there holding the cord locking eyes with me.

"whats up?" i ask him confused.

"oh nothing, its just that you left me to stay at school for 2 weeks without you" he replies

"are you really mad about that? look she was being a dick, i couldnt sit there any longer" i say

he puts his arm down aggressively and his towel drops down a bit. Still locking eyes I break the contact.

I get out of the chair and sit on the bed.

"your going to have to learn how to do school without me. Just pretend its like at the daycare." i tell him.

"alright, but speaking of there we need to go otherwise we both are gonna be late" eclipse says.

I get off the bed and out my hair up. I grab my keys and eclipse meets me outside in the car. We arrive at the pizzaplex and enter the daycare.

Nothing unusual just a normal boring day. Its like reliving it to be honest. He does his job while i wonder around the pizzaplex. I hang out with roxy and race her with gokarts. Of course i won.

Work got so boring sometimes that i just stared into beyond. I swear one time moon thought i died because i wasnt answering him.

I chatted with the customers and time flew by. Until one customer came in. It was daniel, yea it was a little awkward but it didnt bother me that much.

Pretty much all i could do now was work and stay home since im suspended. I cant even spend time with sun or moon in that time.

Bogus.

Daniel came in and made time fly by. But moon kept glancing over and staring. I couldnt even think of anything else except for the funny jokes he was making or the stories i was listening to.

By the time i was exhausted from laughing so hard moon came over to me and daniel.

"so what are you guys talking about?" moon asked.

I could tell he was feeling left out by what he said. I know it.

"were just talking, i was telling her that one time when me and my brother pranked eachother at the same time on accident" dani said.

"oh alright, well yn their parents are here so your shift is over."moon said with no expression or tone in his voice"

"Well im gonna grab my things and leave. You wanna spend the night yn?" dani asked me.

"no thanks im just gonna go home. I have a lot to think about" i told him.

After that dani left and i was there with moon just packing my things. I glanced over at him to see him just sitting down in the middle of the daycare.

"moon you alright?" i ask him

He just replies with yes, not moving an inch.

I stop what im doing and walk over to him. I sit next to him and take a deep breathe. He looks at me and looks at the ground.

He lays his head on my shoulder. I dont want to move, hes comfy.

"im in a sad mood yn, i dont want to give it to you too." moon said

"im kind of in a sad mood too anyway" i reply

A few moments of silence go by.

"hey how about we go back to my house, watch out favorite show and eat ice cream. how does that sound?" i tell him

He lifts up his head and smiles at me. We head back to my place and start binge watching our show while eating snacks and frozen desserts.

We both then fall asleep in eachothers arms having a good sleep and a full stomach.

I love nights like this.