15

[smut warning]

I woke up and saw the sun beaming through the curtains. Sunny was now sleeping and I didnt want to wake him.

I got out of bed carefully making sure not to wake him and headed to the kitchen. I started making breakfast for him.

I accidentally might have burnt myself on the oven twice. Buy anyways I finished making breakfast and brought it in to sunny.

I walk into the room holding breakfast.

"sunny, wake up i made breakfast" i say kind of loud.

He opens his eyes and squints at me. He rubs his eyes and sits up.

"whats going on?" he asks cluelessly.

I set the food on his lap and sit on the side of the bed.

" i made you breakfast" i tell him.

"aww yn you didnt have to I would have made breakfast" he said.

"if you made breakfast I am not cleaning the next food fight we have." i say jokingly.

He starts laughing and so do I. He starts eating his food and I go into the closet to change. I find a nice pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

The light turns off in the closet and it is now pitch black. I scream and hold on to a wall so I kind of know where I am.

The door opens and sunny is there laughing his ass off. I run out of the closet and push him.

"your such a jackass" i tell him.

I walk into my bathroom and start brushing my hair and getting ready for who knows what. Sunny enters the bathroom and wraps his arms around my waist then rests his head on my shoulder.

I kiss his cheek and leave the bathroom. He follows me not knowing what to do with himself.

I start cleaning up my room and sunny starts helping me when he realizes what im doing. After about 15 minutes my room is clean and I start playing video games.

Sun watched and was amazed by the game. He looked so excited. After my first match I let him play and I taught him how to play.

He played and lost his first round, but it was his first time playing so i cant blame him. I was way worse than him first time I played. But we dont talk about that.

I continue to let him play and start cleaning the rest of my house. I finish at seven p.m then decide to relax for the rest of the night.

I made dinner for me and moon since it was getting dark. We both ate and went back to what we were doing. I laid down and starting searching through my phone trying to pick what to do.

I wanted to read wattpad since my story that I had been reading just uploaded a new part. It was a bit spicy but also a lot of fluff.

I lay on my back with my phone above my head. I start reading the story and imagine myself in it.

Oh how I get butterflies when reading these types of stories. I dont know why but the butterflies feel so good.

I smile and shove my phone down in my chest with embarrassment.

"Is that what you want me to do to you?" moon asked me.

I turn around fast to look at moon and throw my phone out of my hands.

"were you reading the story?" i ask him.

"wow you are not all that innocent yn i know that now" he says while sitting on the ground.