Special Chapter: Top

A/N: Ang espesyal na kabanatang ito ay rated SPG. I repeat, SPG. So read responsibly. Char. Kala mo alcohol no hahaha. Read at your own risk na lang rin.

P.S. WALANG MAGMO-MOVE ON! HAHAHA!

=====

"Hindi ka pa tapos?"

I glanced at Kienn who just came out from the bathroom. She's drying her hair using a wireless hairdryer and I can't prevent my eyes from check her out 'cause she's just wearing a black Calvin Klein undies and a white wife beater tank top. That's the nightwear na nakasanayan niya since she left the country before at nadala niya until now.

"Not yet." I answered and reverted my eyes to the bulk of test papers in front of me.

I'm currently checking the test papers of my students and will also prepare their grades right after. I just need to finish checking these so I can release the grades early.

"Do you need help, baby?" I heard her ask and now she's in front of my table.

Umiling lang ako without looking at her 'cause I know I will be distracted and I don't wanna make that happen.

Knowing this woman, lalo niya akong gugulohin kapag napansin niyang distracted ako and it's because of her.

"Oh c'mon. I'll help you. Na-miss ko ring mag-check ng test papers e. Sige na." Pilit pa rin niya kaya wala na rin akong nagawa.

Hinati ko ang mga papers na kailangan pang i-check then I gave her a copy of the answer key.

Tumayo naman siya pagkatapos and walk towards me. Malambing pa ako nitong hinalikan sa pisngi saka bumulong sa tenga ko.

"Can I borrow your red ballpen, ma'am?"

I almost got shivers because of that seductive voice kaya naitulak ko tuloy siya palayo at padabog na inilapag sa harap niya ang red ballpen ko.

I know what she's trying to do and she's making me frustrated.

"Kienn, please. Can't you see I'm working here?" Inis na sambit ko saka siya inirapan pero lalo lang naman lumawak ang ngiti niya.

"I'm sorry. You just look so damn sexy when you're in professor mode." She let out a soft laugh before returning to her seat at the other side of the table.

Nanahimik na rin siya at nag-focus sa pagche-check pero ako naman ang ngayon hindi mapakali. Argh! This is her fault!

"Are you okay?" She asked innocently.

I looked at her seriously and I can't help but to roll my eyes again 'cause she's acting like she didn't started this.

"Stand up."

"Huh?" Kumunot ang noo niya sa sinabi ko and now she looks confused.

Pumikit naman ako saglit and took a deep breath 'cause I'm getting impatient.

"I said stand up." I repeated with a hint of irritation.

Sumunod na rin naman siya but she still looks puzzled. "Okay? Now what do you want me to do?"

I stood up while folding my arms across my chest. I also raised a brow after that before giving her another command.

"Come and kiss me."

She let out a seductive chuckle and my eyes widened in shock when she shove away the bunch of papers to clear my table.

Hindi pa niya 'ko hinayaang maka-recover dahil tumungtong pa siya sa table just to close our gap.