💜 Chapter 2 - Kiss 💜

Y/n POV

I caught a boy staring at me. He is handsome and looking like a teddy bear. I raised my eyebrows and he looked somewhere else.

End of y/n POV

Taehyung POV

We came to a club and took seat and sat there. We started drinking when I saw a girl. She is sitting with 4 girls. May be her friends. But she is so beautiful.

Her dark brown eyes, her cute nose, milky skin, chubby cheeks, red and kissable lips are mesmerizing. She looks like an indian.

I want to kiss her. I thought.

No what happened to me? Am I fall in love. May be this is attraction. But my heart is beating fast.

Suddenly she caught me staring at her and raised her eyebrows. I looked somewhere else. She looked at her friends and started drinking and chatting with them.

I also started enjoying with my friends but time to time I am glancing at her. Now she is so much drunk and went to dance floor and started dancing with her friends.

Suddenly jimin asked me something...

Jimin = Taehyung what are you looking at?

I show him that girl.

Jimin = Do you like her?

Me = I don't know. But my heart is beating fast.

Jungkook = I think you fall in love bro.

Me = Is it love?

Jimin = may be.

I took my phone and took a picture of her. She started to walk towards us. She came to me and sit beside me. I think she is too drunk.

??? = Hey. What are you doing here? It's our seat.

She said with her drunken voice. I keep looking at her without answering. Then Jungkook.

Jungkook = miss your seat is there. It's our seat.

Suddenly a girl came running to us.

??? = Y/n get up. This is not our seat.

Oh so she is y/n.

Y/n = hey handsome boy. You look so good.

She said and kissed my cheek. The girl who came to take y/n, her eyes widened. Even my friends too shocked.

??? = Sorry. She always behaves like that when she is drunk. Sorry for disturbing.

Jin = It's ok. What's your name?

Jisoo = I am jisoo.

Jin keep staring at her. She grabbed y/n's hand and started dragging her. Then Jungkook said...

Jungkook = Wow this picture looks so good.

Me = What picture?

He gave me his mobile and I saw a picture of y/n kissing me on cheek. I shared this picture to my mobile and delete it in his phone. I gave back his phone.

Jungkook = Yah.... Why you deleted it.

Me = She's my girl. You can't have her photos.

Their eyes widened and looked at me with shocked expression. I smirked.

" Babygirl you make my heart beat faster. I will never let you go now. I will find you. You will soon be mine. " I thought.

____________________________

Next morning

Y/n POV

I woke up from my sleep. My head is hurting so much. Where am I ? I look around and found that I am in my room. I got up from my bed and went to living room.

I saw my friends doing their work. I sat on the couch and asked...

Me = Who brought me last night?

Lisa = Me.

Jisoo gave me lemon juice. I drank it and said...

Me = I don't remember What happened last night. Can you tell me?

Jisoo = I will tell you. You kissed a guy on his cheek.

I looked at her with a shocked expression.

Me = WHAT???

Jisoo = Yes.

Lisa = It's ok. You yelled like you lost your virginity.

I looked at lisa and throwed a pillow at her.

Lisa = Yah... Why you beat me?

Me = You-

Jennie = Yah.... Stop it. It's ok y/n. You didn't do anything wrong. You were just drunk.

Me = Even drinking also wrong in India. But I drunken.

Jisoo = it's all happened right. Now you don't have to worry.

Rose = Y/n do you pack your Luggage?

Me = Why?

Rose = Do you forgot that you have to go to India for Aditi's marriage?

Me = Oh I forgot. I will pack but guys you can also come with me.

Jisoo = y/n we will come after finishing our works. We will manage your work too.

Me = Ok then.

Jisoo = Ok now go pack your luggage

I nodded and went to my room to freshen up and get ready and pack my bags.

End of y/n POV

At night time
Taehyung POV

Dad = Taehyung first you go with your friends and mia and eun woo.

Me = ok dad. But when will you come?

Dad = me and your mom will come as soon as we completed our work. Mia and chan woo have packed their luggage and yours also.

Me = ok dad.

I said and went to my room. Actually my brother eun woo is marrying an Indian girl. He started loving her when he saw her first time in photo.

He asked my dad and dad talked with her parents. Her name is Aditi. She has a Elder brother named Arun and a younger sister. I don't know her younger sister name.

I know Arun. He is married with a girl named sandhya. They two are perfect matched. They are friendly with me. They have a son named arjun and daughter named Sarah.

Now I have to go to India with my siblings. My dad and mom will come after finishing their work. My dad is ceo of kim Industries. So he has so much work.

I drifted to sleep thinking about my angel. I will find her as soon as possible after my brother's marriage.

_______________________________

Please vote and comment 💜