💜 Chapter 9 - confession & first kiss 💜

Next day
(Sunday)

Author POV

Y/n is sleeping in her room when her sister and bhabhi came to her room

Y/n is sleeping in her room when her sister and bhabhi came to her room. They saw Blackpink also sleeping. They slowly went to towards them and...

Aditi & Sandhya = BHOOOOM...

They yelled making them to wake up startled. They looked at sandhya and Aditi.

Lisa = You aliens. You startled me.

She said and they all beat both them with pillow. Then they all started pillow fight.

At last sandhya said...

Sandhya = Ok guys let's stop. Mom-in-law must be waiting for us.

Y/n = Why? We don't have to do anything today...

Aditi = Yes but we will go outside today.

Rosè = Where?

Aditi = we also don't know. Eun woo planned it with the boys.

Jennie = Ok...

Sandhya = Ok now go fresh up and come downstairs for breakfast.

They nodded then Aditi and sandhya left the room. They got freshen up.

Y/n's dress

They left the room for breakfast

Taehyung is waiting for his angel

Taehyung is waiting for his angel. He is only looking at upstairs. His friends chuckled at his behaviour. Eun woo understand that why is Taehyung looking upstairs. He smiled at him.

Then he saw y/n and her friends coming down stairs. He smiled looking at her so beautiful like always.

They came downstairs and y/n sat beside Taehyung because her friends seated in other chairs. They are eating breakfast happily while chatting.

But Taehyung eyes are only on y/n. He touched her leg under the table. Y/n frowned and looked down under the table. She saw Taehyung leg. She looked at him and whispered to him...

Me = What?

Taehyung = I want the answer...

She smiled and said...

Y/n = Not now. I will tell later...

Taehyung pouted and started eating. Y/n chuckled at his behaviour.

Time skip
At evening 7.00 p.m.

Eun woo POV

I planned to go out today. Because... It's surprise. Taehyung told me his love matter. He is waiting for y/n answer. Now we are going to that place.

Me, Aditi, Arun, Sandhya noona, mia, cherry, riya, yashika are in one car.

Taehyung, y/n, jin, Namjoon, Suga, j-hope, jimin, Jungkook, Jennie, Rose, jisoo, Lisa are in another car.

We are going in a small car. That's why we only have less members. I came to a place and stopped the car.

I signaled Taehyung and he blindfold y/n. Now All members know that Taehyung is loving y/n. I know my brother. If he want anything then he will achieve it in anyway.

We stepped inside and hide so that y/n will not see us.

Y/n POV

As soon as I step out from the car Taehyung blindfold me. I asked...

Me = Taehyung... What are you doing?

Taehyung = Don't worry love... It's a surprise. Close your eyes till I say to open.

I just let him be and he helped me to step inside. After going inside he remove the blindfold. But I didn't open my eyes because he said so...

Taehyung = Now open your eyes love...

I opened my eyes and shocked to see the surrounding...

I looked at Taehyung who is now kneeled down and said

Taehyung = I love you y/n...

Ha said and looked into my eyes. I am shocked did he prepared it for me? I don't know what to say right now but I want to confess my feelings. So I said...

Me = I love you too Taehyung....

He smiled happily and immediately hugged me. We broke the hug when we heard claps. I looked at others. Thaey are smiling and clapping.

Mia = So? Y/n is my brother's girlfriend... I am so happy.

She exclaimed with a excited tone. They all smiled at her and I asked...

Me = Do you all know about this?

Eunwoo = What knowing? Taehyung told us that he loves you and we told him this idea and he prepared it...

I looked at Taehyung and smiled and he also smiled. Then My sister said...

Aditi = Ok ok.... Let the new couple have some quality romantic time...

She said and looked at me and winked. I blushed and they nodded teasingly and went some far from us.

I looked at Taehyung who is also looking at me. He suddenly leaned towards me and kissed my forehead, cheeks, eyes, nose and stopped infront of lips asking for my permission.

I smiled and nodded my head. He then immediately started kissing me. I also kissed him. This is my First kiss. I see love in his eyes. We are kissing passionately.

After some minutes we break the kiss and looked into each other eyes. Then he said...

Taehyung = this is my first kiss...

Me = me too...

He smiled and joined our foreheads. So this is where we start our love story....

_________________________

Please vote and comment 💜

Please support me 🥺🥰