💜 Chapter 5 - Shopping 💜

Y/n POV

I wake up from my sleep when I feel sun rays falling on me. I opened my eyes and saw my mom.

Mom = Haven't you gotten into the habit of waking up quickly yet?

I pouted and said...

Me = Mom...

Mom = Stop it now go freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast.

I nodded and she left the room. I went to washroom and got freshen up. After that I wear my dress 👇.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my family members and Taehyung with others. Taehyung saw me and winked at me secretly. I went to them and sat infront of Taehyung because that's the only seat left.

We started eating and chatting. Then my mom said.

Mom = Now a days youngsters are becoming bad. Especially girls. They are drinking and enjoying their life like boys.

I stopped eating and look at my mom and then Taehyung who is smirking at me. Then I continued eating. All of a sudden he said...

Taehyung = Yes aunty. The day before I came to India, I went to my friend's party. There I saw a girl. She drunk too much and went to a boy who looks handsome. And then she kissed his cheek.

I was drinking water and then I chocked when he said the last sentence. Sandhya bhabhi started patting my back and give me water.

Taehyung looked at me with a smirk and I just glared at him.

Mom = What happened y/n?

Me = Nothing mom. I just chocked on while drinking water.

Dad = Be careful beta.

I nodded and started eating.

Mom = I think that girl have no manners. How can she just do that?

I looked at my mom and said...

Me = Mom please forgot that. May be her friends forced her to drink.

Mom = May be...

Dad = But y/n is good. Even she went to korea, she never had bad habits.

I just smiled awkwardly. Only my friends and Aditi know if I drink or not. But now Taehyung also come to know.

Time Skip
Author POV

Now y/n family members and Taehyung, Eun woo, mia, Jungkook, jimin are in the living room. Then y/n's dad said...

Mr. Agarwal = So marriage is 2 weeks after. And engagement is 2 days after. So we have to start preparations from today.

Then sandhya said...

Sandhya = Today is Wednesday so... Engagement is on Saturday.

Mrs. Agarwal = Yes...