💜 Chapter 4 - photos 💜

Taehyung POV

" What is she doing here? " I thought.

She is talking with Aditi. Suddenly arun came to the balcony.

Arun = What are you doing here Taehyung?

Me = Nothing. BTW who is that girl?

I asked as I show him y/n.

Arun = Oh I forgot to tell you. Come with me.

He take me to the girls and said...

Arun = Aditi...

He called her and the both girls look at us. Y/n saw me with confused expression. Then she looked at me shocked. I smirked at her and raised an eyebrow. She gulped and looked somewhere else.

Aditi = What is it bhaiya? Why you took Taehyung here?

Arun = We forgot to introduce him to y/n...

Taehyung = But I know her Arun.

Y/n become scared and tensed. I smirked. Then Arun said...

Arun = You know her?

Me = Yes. I think I saw her somewhere in korea.

Arun = I also think so. Because she lives in korea. She is studying there.

I made an oh face.

Arun = And y/n this is Taehyung. Eun woo's brother. And Taehyung she is y/n my and Aditi's younger sister. We call her with the nick name Lucky.

Y/n fake smiled at me and said...

Y/n = Hi...

Taehyung = Hello...

I said with a smile. She looked at me with a smile but I know that she is tensed.

Suddenly we heard Mrs. Agarwal calling Aditi and Arun. So they went away. After they left us alone. Y/n grabbed my wrist and dragged me to garden.

End of Taehyung POV

End of Taehyung POV

Y/n POV

When I looked at him, he seems familiar to me. Like I saw him somewhere. Then I remembered that he is the guy that I kissed in the club. Oh no! What to do now? If he tell the truth to my family, then I will be finish.

After Aadhi and Bhaiya leave I dragged him to the garden. I said...

Me = Hey don't tell my brother anything please...

I said with a please expression. He smirked at me and said...

Taehyung = Oh... So you remember me?

Me = Yes. Now please don't tell them anything.

Taehyung = Oh... But what if I say no?

I changed my expression to the normal and said...

Me = Even if you tell them they don't believe you.

Taehyung = Really? But what if I have proves.

I looked at him with confused expression. He take out his mobile and showed me some pictures that almost shake the earth under me.

There are some pictures showing that when I am in the club that day. He even have a picture when I kissed his cheek. I looked at him with my widened eyes.

He smirked and said...

Taehyung = I think these proves are enough to tell your family the truth.

Me = Taehyung please. Delete them.

Taehyung = even if you do anything. I will not delete them.

I got annoyed and said...

Me = Hey... Don't think I am smooth just because I am requesting you. Why are you not deleting the photos?

Taehyung = Because I like it. You are looking hot in the club while dancing.

I looked at him with a angry expression. I stood on my toes as he is height than me and tried to take his phone but I was about to fall but he saved me by grabbing my waist.

I looked into his eyes. He also stared in my eyes. We keep looking at each other and he is reducing the distance between our lips. But stopped when we hear some gasps.

We looked at the direction where that sound came from and saw jimin and Jungkook with Sarah and arjun. I quickly pushed him and went to Sarah and arjun. I looked at jimin and Jungkook. They're looking at us with shocked expression, especially me.

I lastly glared at Taehyung. But he just winked in return. I left from there with Sarah and Arjun to escape from the awkwardness.

End of y/n POV

Taehyung POV

After she left jimin and Jungkook looked at me as they want to know everything. I sighed the Jungkook said...

Jungkook = Isn't she the one who kissed you in the club?

Jimin = Yes, yes. I am 100 % sure. She is y/n. But what she is doing here?

Me = She is the younger sister of Arun and Aditi.

They gasped. I smirked and said...

Me : Finally I found my soon to be queen and the mother of my future babies.

_______________________

Please vote and comment 💜