💜 chapter 23 - The end💜

Author POV

After 1 year

Morning

Y/n and Taehyung are married. Now they are living in korea. They also keep Aafreen with them.

" Aafreen beta. Breakfast is ready. Come and eat... " Said y/n...

" Coming mom " said aafreen and came and sat on the chair. She started eating because she have to go to school...

Others also came and started eating. Then Mrs. Kim suddenly said making y/n choke on her food...

" Y/n Taehyung you both are married 1 year ago. When will I have the chance to play with my grandchildren? "

" Yes mom. I also want to play with my siblings. " Said Aafreen...

" You already playing with Ara ( Aditi & Eunwoo daughter ) right? " Said y/n...

" Yes but I also want my siblings " Aafreen said with a pout....

" Ok ok. We will give you soon now eat your breakfast and get ready to school. " Said Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

Time Skip

Aafreen went to school. Taehyung, Eunwoo, Mr. Kim went to office. Aditi, y/n, Mrs. Kim & mia are talking. Ara is sleeping.

Suddenly y/n feel something wrong. She felt like throwing up and she immediately went to washroom and vomit. Aditi, mia and Mrs. Kim become worried and went behind y/n.

Y/n came out of the bathroom. Then Aditi asked...

" Are you okay y/n? "

" I am okay " said y/n...

" Y/n when did your period end? " Asked Mrs. Kim...

" It's last month " said y/n....

" Unnie maybe you're pregnant " said mia...

Aditi immediately went to her room and came back with pregnency test kit. She gave it to y/n and said...

" Read and follow the instructions y/n. May be you're pregnant "

Y/n nodded her head and went inside the bathroom. After 5 minutes, she came out with a blank expression on her face. Then they asked at the same time with a hope...

" Is it positive? "

Y/n slowly smiled and nodded. They smiled excited and happily. Aditi hugged y/n so tight. Soom mia and Mrs. Kim also joined. They broke the hug when they hear Aafreen voice...

" What's happening? "

" Guess what happened? " Said mia...

" Um.... Did mia unnie getting married? " Asked Aafreen....

" You're always interested on my marriage " Said mia with a frown on her face...

" Then what? " Aafreen asked...

" Your mom is pregnant " said Aditi...

" Wow... Really? " She said with a shocked and happy expression...

Y/n nodded her head and she immediately hugged y/n and said...

" Yay... Finally I am becoming a elder sister... "

Y/n smiled. Then Mrs. Kim said...

" Should we tell the others too? "

" Yes but don't tell Taehyung. Call then all to home mom. " Said y/n...

" Ok " she said and call others to home...

After sometime Taehyung, Eunwoo & Mr. Kim came to home.

" Why you call us this early? " Asked Mr. Kim to his wife. Mrs. Kim didn't said anything and looked at y/n and Aditi.

Y/n nodded her head and Aditi take Eunwoo hand and dragged him to their room and Mrs. Kim also did the same to Mr. Kim...

Mia and Aafreen went to their room and now y/n and Taehyung are alone. Y/n went to Taehyung and hugged him...

" What happened babe? "  Taehyung asked...

" Taehyung... I want to eat sour food. " Said y/n...

" What??? Are you? " Taehyung asked with a hope....

Y/n nodded her head and Taehyung hugged tightly and lift her and swinged her in the air....

Y/n smiled and said...

" Taehyung stop. " Taehyung stopped and looked at y/n with a happy expression...

" I am so happy y/n. I am going to be a dad. " He said...

Others got out of the room with a happy expression. Aafreen came to y/n and hugged her. Y/n and Taehyung smiled and hugged her. Soon all joined the hug...

That's the happy family. It's not the end. It's just starting of their happy family....

And about others. Jisoo and jin are married to eachother and have a boy named Taemin. Rose and Jimin are married recently. Soobin and Irene are started dating. Others are working on their carrier....

The end.....

_____________________

Please vote and comment 💜

Thanks for supporting me till now...

And I hope you all will support me in the future too...

If anything is confusing and wrong in this book them I am sorry. I am not that much good in writing stories but I still tried my best...

Hope you like this book...

Thank you and love you...

Happy Life....